NYJ @ CIN

I hope the Bengals win
I expect the bengals to roll.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I expect the bengals to roll.

roll on or roll over?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
My name is Montez and I'll be moderating your thread. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything this evening. May I start you off tonight with an "official" tag? I'll give you a moment to look over the pregame show and I'll return in a moment.
Let's go Bengals
Go Ocho Cinco!
Originally posted by Esco:
My name is Montez and I'll be moderating your thread. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything this evening. May I start you off tonight with an "official" tag? I'll give you a moment to look over the pregame show and I'll return in a moment.

you may help me with a Bengals win... thank you. Also, some nachos and a margarita.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:

you may help me with a Bengals win... thank you. Also, some nachos and a margarita.

How about that kick return

how bout that fumble

how about that turnover... you owe me an extra margarita!
The bungles will choke as per usual. Too bad, I rather they win than see Rex Ryan have playoff success.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
how bout that fumble

Share 49ersWebzone