LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Orakpo vs Crabtree nuff said

Shop 49ers game tickets

Orakpo vs Crabtree nuff said

We were going to draft either one or the other.

O'Sackpo has 11 sacks as of right now.

We all know how Crabs is doing.

Just for fun, would you still keep Crabs , or if you could, get Orakpo instead?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'd take Crabtree #1, no contest, over anyone in that draft
Originally posted by crzy:

Orakpo is only doing so good because he has Hayneswoth in the middle taking on double teams every play.
I'd take Orakpu now, only knowing we have 2 first round picks next season which we could land Dez Bryant with one of them. But thats the only reason. I for one am on the Ahmad Brooks bandwagon at OLB.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Tree
Crabtree was arguably the best player in the draft and we got him at #10.

nuff said.
Even though they work Orakpo at lb in the 43, i think he'd struggle in the 34. Regardless our sack stats are actually not that bad this year. We just don't have a 10+ guy, but team wise they're good. Crab is the man. He was my fav player in the draft and we're lucky we got em. Besides it was between Crabtree and Oher, apparently they didn't like Orakpo very much.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
I'd take Orakpu now, only knowing we have 2 first round picks next season which we could land Dez Bryant with one of them. But thats the only reason. I for one am on the Ahmad Brooks bandwagon at OLB.

This is an idea
Originally posted by crzy:

11 Sacks > than any WR.

Having said that I'm glad we have Crabtree. He has real good hands and runs good routes. I think he will have a good career. I don't think we will be disappointed with him.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
11 Sacks > than any WR.

Having said that I'm glad we have Crabtree. He has real good hands and runs good routes. I think he will have a good career. I don't think we will be disappointed with him.

albert haynesworth = 11 sacks

btw, i don't think a lot of zoners know that he plays in a 4-3 as an end. it would be completely different if he were here because he played with his hand on the ground throughout college and he'd be standing up here as an outside linebacker. andre carter struggled in the 3-4 and has 11 sacks with the redskins as well.

[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Dec 16, 2009 at 23:04:33 ]
11 Sacks > than any WR.

So you're saying that Jerry Rice isn't the GOAT then? Because anyone with 11+ sacks has more of an impact than someone who gets 1500 yards and 12+ TDs?

Give me Crabtree, Orakpo and Oher WERE the 2 other guys I wanted though.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
11 Sacks > than any WR.

So you're saying that Jerry Rice isn't the GOAT then? Because anyone with 11+ sacks has more of an impact than someone who gets 1500 yards and 12+ TDs?

Give me Crabtree, Orakpo and Oher WERE the 2 other guys I wanted though.

Crabtree is not Rice.

All 3 that you mentioned will probably have good careers.
crabtree, with no training camp or training camp came in right away and is instantly our best receiver. orakpo would be nice too but he has haynseworth and we dont.
Share 49ersWebzone