LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Bengals Chris Henry dies at the age of 26

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cubanb:
Wow, the internet really brings out the worst in people sometimes.

The internet and the anonymity it provides.
can the last few pages of this thread be deleted???
Can't believe after all he's been through and trying to change his life that he's lost it like he did.

I feel terrible for his 2 young children. 2 years old and 1 year old. They'll never get to know their father.
I just heard he said to his fiance if she didnt stop the truck he would jump off and kill himself????

WTF??!?!?
word of mouth ? link ?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
word of mouth ? link ?

per sportcenter, My good friend John Anderson said it
Originally posted by marshniners24:
word of mouth ? link ?

lmao. that's sad, i wonder how long she kept on driving after that.
word of mouth ? link ?

lmao. that's sad, i wonder how long she kept on driving after that.

Yea that must have been awkward.
CH- "I swear I'll jump"

Fiance -"Im not stopping"

CH-(jump)

Fiance- "WTF did he really just jump??!?!?"
I just heard he said to his fiance if she didnt stop the truck he would jump off and kill himself????

WTF??!?!?

Seriously?????
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

WTF??!?!?

Seriously?????

Thats what they just said on ESPN. Idk im confused.

You guys need to get over uourselves and the fact that people don't need to think exactly like you do.

He's dead and there's a reason why he's dead. It may or may have not been warranted but as I already said, I feel bad for the people he left behind not him, I'm sure he's fine right now.
May he rest in peace
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

WTF??!?!?

Seriously?????

Thats what they just said on ESPN. Idk im confused.

heard that too. please don't bash me on what I'm about to say. but my grandma has been know to say that once the angle of death spreads his wings upon a persons soul there isn't anything in the world a person can do to prevent it if that's GOD ALMIGHTY'S direct orders. I know alot of people believe in different religions, gods and beliefs but this all has been accounted for by GOD ALMIGHTY. all we can do is respect GOD ALMIGHTY and Chris Henry's family and just pray for their loss.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
May he rest in peace
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the guy made a lot of mistakes. but he didn't deserve to die.

RIP.

I don't understand this statement. "He didn't deserve to die."

A 7 year-old caught in the crossfire of a drive-by doesn't deserve to die.

Henry's unthoughtful actions were the direct cause of his death. He did deserve to die but his family is the one taking the hit.

how does anybody deserve to die, with the exception of some despicable criminals which Henry was not.

deserve means you receive consequences befitting of your actions. He chose to jump on a moving vehicle driven by an unstable person........a resulting injury is a befitting consequence of that action....and death is a befitting consequence of receiving a serious injury.

that's a nice clinical analysis, but this is someone's LIFE that was lost. Not deserved, IMHO.

gonna have to take that up with a higher power. Maybe God can hook us up with "takebacks" or temporary suspension of the laws of physics because someone is having a bad day

I never said he deserves to die but how does one come to the conclusion that someone didn't deserve to die? I mean, you are essential going against the will of God then if you believe in God.

My main comment was that he did something extremely stupid that caused his injuries resulting in his death. It wasn't as if someone walked behind him and clubbed him repeatedly on the head for no apparent reason. His death was, essentially, his fault.

I never said he deserves to die..

He did deserve to die..

Im with you on this, Huck.
Share 49ersWebzone