LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 234 users in the forums

Who do you root for other than our niners?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dont get me wrong im a die hard niners fan but when our team has been not so good these last few years do you watch any other teams? I like the chargers when there not playing the niners. There a classy team and fun to watch and have been a playoff team as of late ..I was just curious if any one else had a second team they like or am i just bored on a sunday missing my niners
Any team that plays New England, Pittsburgh, or Dallas that week.

and

and

I love the Chargers because I love LT and Rivers.

As for the Jaguars and Bills, I have no idea why I like them, I just find myself rooting for them a lot.
Best buddy is a dolphin fan, and we grew up having the worst franchises ever watching games every sunday so we've grown very fond of each others teams.
Who ever plays against the Cowgirls & the Traiders.
Redskins! I got to. I grew up in DC. My whole family except me is a diehard Skin fan. Mom, Dad, aunts, grandparents, etc. I feel bad for them and their team sometimes
Come playoff time, I root for the team with the least amount of SB wins and or SB losses. I have no specific "other" team. The niners are my only love.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Dec 13, 2009 at 15:45:32 ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Who ever plays against the Cowgirls & the Traiders.
usually the steelers other than that nobody
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Come playoff time, I root for the team with the least amount of SB wins and or SB losses. I have no specific "other" team. The niners are my only love.

Agree with these thoughts to be honest. Started to develop a small inkling for San Diego and then Norv upped sticks, so stuff them!

my fantasy players...

when they play the niners, no matter who they are, i dont start them...

AFC teams playing other NFC teams..

Teams playing against our division opponents..

its all situational really...i never really care either way though aside from my fantasy guys..
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Agree with these thoughts to be honest. Started to develop a small inkling for San Diego and then Norv upped sticks, so stuff them!

Is this English?
Originally posted by MaliCali:
my fantasy players...

when they play the niners, no matter who they are, i dont start them...

AFC teams playing other NFC teams..

Teams playing against our division opponents..

its all situational really...i never really care either way though aside from my fantasy guys..

I do the opposite with my fantasy teams. I tend to start players if they're playing the Niners.

That way, if the Niners lose, it'll lessen the blow since the players on the other team had a good game, thus giving me fantasy points.
no one f**k this thread
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
no one f**k this thread

Share 49ersWebzone