LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

this week game thread!

Shop 49ers game tickets
you gotta be f**king kidding me, Kalil Bell???? of course because I have Forte in... f**k.
desauuuun.. almost buddy
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
you gotta be f**king kidding me, Kalil Bell???? of course because I have Forte in... f**k.

lmao me too
I always get sad when I See DeSean play so well. Jerry Rice was vouching for the guy for crying out loud!
My god Jay Cutler f**kin SUCKS!!!!!
Originally posted by King49er:

lol i think that niner game scarred him..
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Imagine if we had traded for him in the offseason and gave up what the bears gave up. I mean hes not the worst qb in the league but he is far from the best. The bears certainly gave up WAY too much for him.

I remember not too long ago I posted in another thread that I hope he stays in the league long enough to break Brett Favre's record for most career INTs. God I hope that happens...

I remember not too long ago I posted in another thread that I hope he stays in the league long enough to break Brett Favre's record for most career INTs. God I hope that happens...

Why? I like that Favre owns it.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I know I hate Favre with a passion, but I'm really developing a strong hatred for Cutler, he's a sniveling little a*****e...

I know I hate Favre with a passion, but I'm really developing a strong hatred for Cutler, he's a sniveling little a*****e...

True, but we're 2 for 2 against Cutler ATM.
I always get sad when I See DeSean play so well. Jerry Rice was vouching for the guy for crying out loud!

because he's awesome
Wow, how do the Bears have the lead?
Wow, how do the Bears have the lead?

4 field goals
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
A bears win would be nice. Gives me a lot more confidence against the eagles. I mean if they lose to the bears and the raiders you have to at least think we have a chance right?
Share 49ersWebzone