There are 195 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
The ball was overthrown. Period.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**k NO, I just bought his f**king jersey!!!

whats your screen name from? I just played call of duty with a guy that had his gt as yours lol. If it was you then I'm sorry I was having an off night lol.
no we shouldn't trade the big buff vernon davis, but we should trade you to to the seattle seahawks for a bag of skittles.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
f**k NO, I just bought his f**king jersey!!!

whats your screen name from? I just played call of duty with a guy that had his gt as yours lol. If it was you then I'm sorry I was having an off night lol.

It's from a movie called "Escape from New York."
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by snowone:
I had to register just to say someone needs their head examined. Vernon should stay in SF for his entire career.

LOL. This. And welcome aboard.

lol these
no

I think Vernon has to adjust to CK7 being the qb. With Smith as a qb, it seemed Vernon was he #1 or #2 option.

He doesnt seem to have that good of chemistry with CK7 yet. Davis did have a good game against the bears. I believe defense's are focusing on Davis, forcing other wr's/ te's on this team to beat them.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

BADASS
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Worst thread of December award.

It's not Vernon's fault they don't call plays for him. That's up to the OC and the QB to get him the ball. It's obvious he has no chemistry at all with Kaep. With Alex he was the security blanket. That's why he had a lot of yards and TD's early in the year and none since. They need to get on the same page and work together. He's the most explosive player we have on offense. He had around 300 yards and 4 TD's in 2 playoff games last year. Including all the big key plays. And that's the guy you want to trade?.....

This.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm not suggesting we trade him right this second. If at all? It's an idea.

True, it is a idea, but alas, it is a very bad idea.

Plus, he could not possibly be traded this second--the trade deadline has come and gone.

[ Edited by buck on Dec 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM ]
No

Let's face it, he hasn't exactly had the most productive year. Yes, he's great at run blocking, but he's not the most reliable receiver. He has a tendency to alligator arm it from time to time. With Delanie Walker expected to be a free agent, I wonder if we should consider rebuilding our TE depth? What do you think we could get for Vernon?

heck no!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by buck:
I'm not suggesting we trade him right this second. If at all? It's an idea.

True, it is a idea, but alas, it is a very bad idea.

Plus, he could not possibly be traded this second--the trade deadline has come and gone.

No s**t. I know that.
like i said before. Thats the difference between D.Walker and VD. D Wall will break his neck to catch a pass and may even drop it all together but he actually tries tho. Vd expects a soft lob in the bread basket every time. He did against the Saints have no idea wats goin on. Then again his arms weren't extended. Maybe AS knew that and Kaep is forcing him to become a receiver.
vernon davis was wide open
Share 49ersWebzone