There are 217 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
How many Vernon Davis threads are on the first page?
Kaepernick and Vernon need work on chemistry. When things come together, come playoff time, he'll make some big plays.
[ Edited by 9erguy on Dec 17, 2012 at 8:53 PM ]
f**k no.. wtf.. stupiest thread ive ever seen.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
WTF
i think we should trade OP
Originally posted by CityKing415:
f**k no.. wtf.. stupiest thread ive ever seen.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Worst thread of December award.

It's not Vernon's fault they don't call plays for him. That's up to the OC and the QB to get him the ball. It's obvious he has no chemistry at all with Kaep. With Alex he was the security blanket. That's why he had a lot of yards and TD's early in the year and none since. They need to get on the same page and work together. He's the most explosive player we have on offense. He had around 300 yards and 4 TD's in 2 playoff games last year. Including all the big key plays. And that's the guy you want to trade?.....

I'm not suggesting we trade him right this second. If at all? It's an idea.
I had to register just to say someone needs their head examined. Vernon should stay in SF for his entire career.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
smh
Originally posted by snowone:
I had to register just to say someone needs their head examined. Vernon should stay in SF for his entire career.

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Worst thread of December award.

It's not Vernon's fault they don't call plays for him. That's up to the OC and the QB to get him the ball. It's obvious he has no chemistry at all with Kaep. With Alex he was the security blanket. That's why he had a lot of yards and TD's early in the year and none since. They need to get on the same page and work together. He's the most explosive player we have on offense. He had around 300 yards and 4 TD's in 2 playoff games last year. Including all the big key plays. And that's the guy you want to trade?.....

I'm not suggesting we trade him right this second. If at all? It's an idea.

It's a bad idea.
HAHAHAHAHA at first I thought this thread read, "VERNON DAVIS NEEDS TO GO TO HELL!"
Originally posted by snowone:

LOL. This. And welcome aboard.
He's not putting up stats because he's not getting many chances, but he's not causing problems in the locker room over it. The kid re-worked his contract to give us room to sign Bowman. No way I'd trade him.
f**k NO, I just bought his f**king jersey!!!
Share 49ersWebzone