There are 226 users in the forums

Did Mark Sanchez disrespect the game by eating a Hot Dog on the sidelines?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Did Mark Sanchez disrespect the game by eating a Hot Dog on the sidelines?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/Mark-Sanchez-Takes-Hot-Dog-Break-During-NFL-Game-66109442.html

Apparently, Head Coach Rex Ryan said Sanchez will not be suspended or benched next week for eating a hot dog, however the proper punishment will be given.

He was hungry. What do you want a guy to do? Ball park hot dogs are always the best ones especially with all the fixings.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, he said he wasn't feeling good so he had a dog. No biggie, IMO.
Originally posted by mayo63:

Maybe he just needed to fill his stomach. Sometimes if you are starving it's no good. Plus overall for a rookie despite a few bad games IMO Sanchez has done really well. I don't see why people would question him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by mayo63:

Maybe he just needed to fill his stomach. Sometimes if you are starving it's no good. Plus overall for a rookie despite a few bad games IMO Sanchez has done really well. I don't see why people would question him.

He really does say and do the right things. I think he got a heck of a future with the NYJ.
what's the big deal? Now is Gay had a hot dog on the sideline, there's your story.
Of course not
Disrespecting the game by eating a f**king hot dog???
no....If you watch the video of him eating, he's obviously trying to conceal or make it unnoticeable.

Just another attempt by the media to blow something completely out of proportion.

Unless Sanchez was lounging on a recliner and signaled for a food vendor to sell him a hot dog, he didn't disrespect the game.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Disrespecting the game by eating a f**king hot dog???

What's the BFD? Seems pretty harmless to me.
I saw a Redskin sleeping on the sideline last night
Stupid. Fining someone for eating? I understand if a player orders take out but fine someone for eating? Trainers team nutritionist are probably pushing for the fine.
how is this any different then Gay Cutler having a snickers bar for his diabeetus.

Like Sanchez said he really didnt get to eat, and then he was running around playing QB maybe he was feeling weak.

Its not a big deal

P.S f**k the Jets
This act alone PROVES the Jets were guilty of tampering w/ Crabtree!
Share 49ersWebzone