LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Week 7 Games thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
Cedric Benson 189 rush yards wow!! Why didn't the Bears get this out of him?

....fire lovie???

they finally added the "missing piece" and they're still struggling.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
tards are no joke. I still don't understand why people say 9-7 will be enough to win this division.

yeah i don't think that will be enough either

time for manningham or smith to score a td!
tards are no joke. I still don't understand why people say 9-7 will be enough to win this division.

.they won the division with that record last year. and two of those wins were against us.

9-7 is possible to win the division. but i know what you're saying....... ultimately it could take 10-12 wins...

Cards aren't that good there just playing a good game tonight 9 games will be enough to win this division.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Cards aren't that good there just playing a good game tonight 9 games will be enough to win this division.

Why do you say that? Is is it b/c we beat them? They're a good team and would get a lot more press if they were an east coast team. I really believe the only reason they went on a losing streak last year was because they had the division wrapped up in October.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
They don't get enough respect from our fans for some reason. I hate them with a passion but I never under estimate their talent.

Why do you say that? Is is it b/c we beat them? They're a good team and would get a lot more press if they were an east coast team. I really believe the only reason they went on a losing streak last year was because they had the division wrapped up in October.

no kidding. these aren't the Cards from 10 years ago. they've been stacking up through the draft for a while now and they finally got it right at the HC position.

and i want Warner to retire already cause Matt Leinart sucks.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

no kidding. these aren't the Cards from 10 years ago. they've been stacking up through the draft for a while now and they finally got it right at the HC position.

and i want Warner to retire already cause Matt Leinart sucks.

Yeah, I am too. The second he retires, the division becomes our's for the taking.

If they lose tonight which they will they will have lost 3 games same as us so 9 games would be enough to win the division.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I've seen so many damn delay of games today..

If they lose tonight which they will they will have lost 3 games same as us so 9 games would be enough to win the division.

They're winning right now, and if you take a glimpse at their schedule every single one of those could go their way. I think it's going to take closer to 10 or 11.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
giants are making my life miserable right now.
The cards r gunna be 1st in the division again
[ Edited by mrbusinessman499 on Oct 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone