There are 249 users in the forums

Kory Sheets picked up by Dolphins...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Can't we at least get a chance to counter, like a first rights of refusal or something? f**k, now we have Gore, Coffee and Robinson.....way to f**kin go! How many WR do we have again? 10? 12? Clearly having more recievers than we will ever use is more important have more than one capable backs in a smath mouth run first offense...

exactly!! Aren't we a run heavy team? We need more RB's than WR's since we never even use our WR's anyways
Since Ulbrich will retire they should offer sheets more money and give him Ulbrich's spot.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
this is ridiculous we need sheets, coffee is nowhere near a playmaker and he has horrible vision. The fact that we keep spurlock on is a disgrace.
Holy s**t, put the Webzone on suicide watch!
this team never seems to surprise me
They are going to eregret letting him go.....kinda reminds me of Bradshaw from the giants good luck sheets.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Smiley now Sheets! Dolphins screwed us from behind twice! Fu*k Fu*k Fu*k Fu*k Fu*k you Dolphins come on do we really need Spurlock? He hasn't done sh!t, Sheets could give us a different look on Offense. This just sucks.
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by King49er:
Oh darn, they signed someone off our PS who never took a regular season snap, yet for some reason is a hero on this board...unreal...

Yeah it is pretty crazy that a playoff team with probabbly the best running game in the NFL would take some guy off our practice squad and put him on the active roster. Bill Parcells doesn't know what he is doing by wasting a roster spot.

Totally agreed.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Since Ulbrich will retire they should offer sheets more money and give him Ulbrich's spot.

hes going to anyway we might as well!!honestly i would rather have sheets over robinson, spurlock, or ulbrich

Originally posted by Method:
UGH. UGH UGH UGH

f**k.

"49ers practice-squad RB Kory Sheets is saying good-bye to teammates. Word in locker room is he got picked up by Dolphins. #fb"

From MM's twitter http://twitter.com/MATTMAIOCCO

And it only took five weeks and a torn knee ligament from Patrick Cobbs for Sheets to finally see an active NFL roster.

Consider this: The Miami Dolphins keep four running backs on the roster and activate three (plus one fullback) on game day. Changes are, Sheets is a filler for Lex Hilliard's roster spot. Hilliard hasn't seen an active game this season.

Sheets was on the practice squad for a reason. His impact in the NFL will largely depend on his ability to pick up a particular system and improve his weaknesses. Those of you who think Sheets will come in and run the wildcat or spell Brown and Williams are completely misguided and lack football knowledge.

Get real, people.
Maybe Thomas Clayton can come back? Heh.

I liked the way Sheets ran also in the Preseason, but it's nothing to cry about. There are obviously things about him that didn't allow him to earn a position on the 53 man roster.

We will get another RB. Shaun Alexander anyone? lol j/k
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Why do the dolphins need him? They've got Brown and Williams already. Doesn't make sense.
I think we're a little too obsessed with speed. What has Sheets done to make us so enamored by him? DHB in Oakland has all the speed in the world and dude can't even make use of it, even when trying to tackle a guy who recovered a fumble.
Originally posted by dald1:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:

hes going to anyway we might as well!!honestly i would rather have sheets over robinson, spurlock, or ulbrich

That's not how it works.

This isn't Madden Football.
Share 49ersWebzone