LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 221 users in the forums

Players voted Favre NFL's "most overrated"

Shop 49ers game tickets
ESPN doesn't get through one "segment" of NFL Live without plugging Favre or showing him or discussing him, it makes me sick. They are just lobbying to give him a job after he retires retires retires retires.
Originally posted by Youngone:
ESPN doesn't get through one "segment" of NFL Live without plugging Favre or showing him or discussing him, it makes me sick. They are just lobbying to give him a job after he retires retires retires retires.

They couldn't give him a job at ESPN, the whole thing would collapse. When he wasn't on, they'd just be talking about how great at broadcasting he is.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The poll was taken before this year. So it's based on the prior season when Favre was hurt. He is healthy now and tearing up the NFL still at his age.

If the poll was taken today it would have different results. Favre is for real. He is a great player and one of the NFL's best all time QB's.

The hate on this WZ is mostly as a result of partisan leanings because he has owned the 49ers so often. But any unbiased opinion can see Favre has had an incredible career and is still great when healthy.

Romo would be #1 now.

Romo is much more overrated than Favre. Favre was in 2 Super Bowls and won one. He was in the playoffs many, many years. What has Romo ever won that really counted?
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Youngone:

They couldn't give him a job at ESPN, the whole thing would collapse. When he wasn't on, they'd just be talking about how great at broadcasting he is.

Share 49ersWebzone