LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

ROMO

Shop 49ers game tickets
Romo is in December form already. He is making some bad choices out there. I live in Texas and it is great to have everyone feeling what I usually feel around this time. Despair.
Romo will be traded in a stunning draft day move, Dallas gives Romo and their 1st rounder to move up into the top 10 and get Colt McCoy.
Ive never liked the guy, because he chokes way too often, and yet people think he is this great QB.

Having T.O on his team made him look really good and now that T.O is gone he looks like crap

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 5, 2009 at 13:31:01 ]

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 5, 2009 at 13:37:04 ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Yeah.....except ....he couldnt satisfy Jessica......come on over to the Niners locker room and meet.......Mr....Willis
I don't know, I would say that Jessica Simpson put a curse on him for breaking up with her just before her birthday, but he used to choke back when he was dating her too. I guess he's just a choker.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Romo is in December form already. He is making some bad choices out there. I live in Texas and it is great to have everyone feeling what I usually feel around this time. Despair.

I'm with you, couldn't wait to listen to Dallas morning radio on the way to work. They have no hope for their team whatsoever, I've never heard a sports media outlet so quick to put their team out to pasture.
Originally posted by ramanz16:
Originally posted by Youngone:

I'm with you, couldn't wait to listen to Dallas morning radio on the way to work. They have no hope for their team whatsoever, I've never heard a sports media outlet so quick to put their team out to pasture.

I know so much for their new billion dollar stadium that will not be use when it comes to January because they will all have early vacations cause their team are not going to the playoffs.
I've never seen such a high-profile player with so many choke-jobs. He's too inconsistent.
I just traded Romo and Lance Moore to a cowboys fan for Ben Roethlisberger and Hines Ward.

Niners trade for Romo, win superbowl.
The cowgirls are 2-2 but you would never guess it reading their fan's response to articles. Eli is hurt, mcnabb is barely getting healthy and the redskins well are the redskins, and yet the meltdown is starting in dallas world.
I saw in the "truth and rumors" section that Romo didn't know it was 4th down on his last throw to Hurd. He thought it was 3rd down.

After the last incompletion he's seen barking to his line to back up and then he signals to the ref with 3 fingers...the ref replies, and Romo screams and walks off the field.

Sorry if that was what this thread was implying...again it was in the "truth and rumors" section. They're thinking he forgot a down on the 2nd down spike lol.

Poor Tony Romo....woe is me!

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Oct 6, 2009 at 11:54:01 ]

DENVER - Was Tony Romo confused during the final play of Sunday's Cowboys game against the Denver Broncos?

Video shot by FOX 4 photographer Larry Rodriguez seems to show a confused Cowboys quarterback during a crucial moment.

During the final seconds of the game, Romo motions his linemen to get ready for the next play, then holds up three fingers, as if he thought the team had just completed the third down play.

But when he learns that the previous play was actually the fourth -- and last -- chance for the Cowboys, Romo reacts with a curse.

Romo tried twice to throw to receiver Sam Hurd to tie the score, but both attempts were incomplete. The Cowboys lost to the Broncos 17-10.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/sports/nfl/cowboys/Was_Tony_Romo_Lost_During_Las
He gets way too much attention for being an average quarterback. If he was on any other team, we wouldn't hear about him.

The question is...would you want him on our team?
Share 49ersWebzone