LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 268 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Seahawks

he lands with the seahawks and our front seven will give his neck a thorough examination real quick. you can count on that.

Even with Peyton Manning the Seahawks don't scare me. Our defense can bang with anybody.

.....not that he's going to be a Seahawk anyway.
Originally posted by baltien:
Even with Peyton Manning the Seahawks don't scare me. Our defense can bang with anybody.

.....not that he's going to be a Seahawk anyway.

manning has historically sucked against 3-4 teams
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
manning has historically sucked against 3-4 teams

Yep. I'm sure he still sees New England's 3-4 in his nightmares.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏ @SI_PeterKing

As one GM told me today, prob w/Peyton to Miami is Philbin wants to control his team and his offense--not cede it to Manning.
dude needs to just quit. i love you peyton but you don't f**k with a serious neck injury.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Peter King ‏ @SI_PeterKing

As one GM told me today, prob w/Peyton to Miami is Philbin wants to control his team and his offense--not cede it to Manning.

Yeah, I think that's a concern for a lot of coaches. But I think manning is a bigger pro than that.
sign him to the minimum
Chiefs HC Romeo has said the team would be interested if he's available!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqJRWvCT9abvmzm1D6tTy41DubYF?slug=ap-nflcombine-manning

Chris Mortensen ‏ @mortreport Reply Retweet RT @Stewie7821: does it look like Manning is ready to play from that video? ">> I've heard this video doesn't do justice & only March
[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Mar 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM ]
Uhhhh Ohhh he's in Carolina. Cam Newton better watch out!

Noodle arm imo
arm looks decent but how does it look when he has an all out blitz coming at him?
fake and gay
If he came here, we'd be superbowl bound for as long as he stayed.
No zip on that ball. That's either not PM or he's done.
Share 49ersWebzone