LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

NFL Sunday Ticket

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • niner_rick
  • Info N/A
I have had Direct TV for over 6 yers now with Sunday Ticket. No problems except for when a DVD reciever went out and they had a new on at my house in 48 hours. Just hooked it back up and back in businees.

NFL Sunday Ticket has been awesome. Especially on a day like yesterday when the raiders/chiefs is the only morning game avaialble over air in my area. While they were playing that mess I was watching Jets/Pats, Phil/NO and Cin/GB (I watch 2 TVs, each with own reciever). Afternon was Niners and Ravens/SD. Great sunday!!

Sitting home drinking paid for beer in the AM very nice.

Direct has not been a problem for me!!
I haven't had any problems with the ticket, with the exception of some of the idiots that work for directv.
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jwildz999:
Originally posted by carl:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Trust me, never buy direct tv. I had direct tv for a few months (with NFL ticket) and canceled everything cause it caused me more headaches having them as my cable provider..

direct tv is a rip off
worse customer service ever
shady business practices

You can watch any NFL games many other ways without shelling out $300...

all ya just got ripped off by direct tv.

I had a lot of similar issues with DirecTV. It really is frustrating.

but since I live out of state and have 3 very young kids, it's not realistic to go to some crappy bar and shill out $20 in food/drinks to watch the game. If I'm spending $300 at the bars, I may as well watch the game at home in HD on my 61" and surround sound.

It would be really nice if they had the preseason games live like the regular season. That kinda ticks me off too.

Never had any issues with directv... I've never called for help, only emailed. Everytime its been fixed or taken care of

I had some extremely rude customer service experience years back. I was so upset I cancelled my service.
I re subscribed for last years season and the only thing I really don't like is their computerized phone system. Once I've gotten someone on the phone, they've been fine.
I agree with you except for the fact that they should offer games in Hd without all that superfan charging. I mean really that's gouging a bit and if enough people complain they will do something about it. I liked the redzone but not enough in these times to pay big money for it.

Originally posted by niner_rick:
I have had Direct TV for over 6 yers now with Sunday Ticket. No problems except for when a DVD reciever went out and they had a new on at my house in 48 hours. Just hooked it back up and back in businees.

NFL Sunday Ticket has been awesome. Especially on a day like yesterday when the raiders/chiefs is the only morning game avaialble over air in my area. While they were playing that mess I was watching Jets/Pats, Phil/NO and Cin/GB (I watch 2 TVs, each with own reciever). Afternon was Niners and Ravens/SD. Great sunday!!

Sitting home drinking paid for beer in the AM very nice.

Direct has not been a problem for me!!
Originally posted by jwildz999:

Never had any issues with directv... I've never called for help, only emailed. Everytime its been fixed or taken care of

This has been my experience as well...
Share 49ersWebzone