There are 215 users in the forums

JTO' Smelling salts' watch thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
and he fumbles LOOOL
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
Carson Palmer went 1/11, 0 yards, and 1 INT.

So criticizing JTO during a blowout when he's seeing some irregular action during the last week of the season is a bit douchebag-webzone talk.

well he hasn't forgotten how to fumble...
Obviously he hasnt learned how to throw the ball away. And some people on this forum criticize Smith for that. They must love JTO's fumblings while he tries to outrun more athletic people.

So criticizing JTO during a blowout when he's seeing some irregular action during the last week of the season is a bit douchebag-webzone talk.

true but JTO is still a horrible QB

You're right. He's a quality player. We should all speak very highly of him.

are you seriously trying to back up JTO... what's next? showing love to the Raiders?
  • BrickWillis
  • Info N/A
he looked like a joke on national television for a half haha
3/8 , 31 yards.

Slappa de baass mahnn.
jto to T.O.!

preseasoning
I love the title of this thread...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I was a little disturbed that we released this guy.

It's not fair that he was ousted in an unprotected, empty bunch , reckless offense of Martz.

He beat out A.Smith and S.Hill for the starting job last year and we just give him the boot, because our oline coverage made him look ba---ah...I'll stop there.

Anyways, this is a JTO watch thread, good and bad......probably bad but...

He was outshined by that damn Chad OchoCinco , but he threw a damn good scoring series against a very good 2nd string Pats defense.

SLAPPA DA BASS!

LOL smelling salts. i remember that game against the hawks i think?

Damn, i was a noob when i posted that ^^ LOL...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I was a little disturbed that we released this guy.

It's not fair that he was ousted in an unprotected, empty bunch , reckless offense of Martz.

He beat out A.Smith and S.Hill for the starting job last year and we just give him the boot, because our oline coverage made him look ba---ah...I'll stop there.

Anyways, this is a JTO watch thread, good and bad......probably bad but...

He was outshined by that damn Chad OchoCinco , but he threw a damn good scoring series against a very good 2nd string Pats defense.

SLAPPA DA BASS!

LOL smelling salts. i remember that game against the hawks i think?

Damn, i was a noob when i posted that ^^ LOL...

cough cough still are cough
Share 49ersWebzone