LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 311 users in the forums

Football starts today!!!!!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
We should have drafted Braylon Edwards and then Vince Young the following year

Braylon

Cleveland sports fans, however, can take solace in the fact that we are witnessing something rather extraordinary this season: Braylon Edwards' inability to catch a routine pass.
Edwards not being able to catch is really nothing new. My favorite occurrence was in an Ohio State-Michigan game a few years back when Edwards, who was wearing the maize and blue for that school up north, dropped a pass at about the 6 yard line in a crucial part of the game against the Buckeyes. As an ardent OSU fan, I chuckled at the choke job as it helped Jim Tressel's squad to defeat its fiercest rival. When he was drafted by the Browns, people in the area who followed the Big 10 knew what to expect from Edwards. Edwards would bring athleticism and the ability to make big plays to the franchise but also make fans of Cleveland's NFL team age a little faster by dropping passes that would be caught by a first string Pop Warner player. You hoped that Edwards would somehow mature out of it but, instead of getting better, he seems to be getting an even worse case of the droppsies.
Coming into the game against the Redskins, Edwards' led the entire National Football League with 7 dropped passes. According to a graphic from CBS Sports during tonight's loss against the 'Skins, Edwards had added an amazing 5 drops tonight. While even Edwards will have a hard time keeping up that pace, he pretty much wrapped up being crowned the most prolific artist at the dropped pass this season.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/7368

Google "Braylon Edwards drops" and you get 68,500 matches.

WOULD NOT WANT!
Originally posted by teeohh:
paul williams? the guy from fresno? the guy that had most of the webzone on his nuts about drafting him in the 3rd round?

Good hands, good footwork. The guy has talent.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
paul williams? the guy from fresno? the guy that had most of the webzone on his nuts about drafting him in the 3rd round?

Good hands, good footwork. The guy has talent.

It was a nice play all around
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Jared Cook looks good
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Tony Dungy is definitely going to get Vick a job

[ Edited by crzy on Aug 9, 2009 at 19:10:44 ]
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Braylon

Cleveland sports fans, however, can take solace in the fact that we are witnessing something rather extraordinary this season: Braylon Edwards' inability to catch a routine pass.
Edwards not being able to catch is really nothing new. My favorite occurrence was in an Ohio State-Michigan game a few years back when Edwards, who was wearing the maize and blue for that school up north, dropped a pass at about the 6 yard line in a crucial part of the game against the Buckeyes. As an ardent OSU fan, I chuckled at the choke job as it helped Jim Tressel's squad to defeat its fiercest rival. When he was drafted by the Browns, people in the area who followed the Big 10 knew what to expect from Edwards. Edwards would bring athleticism and the ability to make big plays to the franchise but also make fans of Cleveland's NFL team age a little faster by dropping passes that would be caught by a first string Pop Warner player. You hoped that Edwards would somehow mature out of it but, instead of getting better, he seems to be getting an even worse case of the droppsies.
Coming into the game against the Redskins, Edwards' led the entire National Football League with 7 dropped passes. According to a graphic from CBS Sports during tonight's loss against the 'Skins, Edwards had added an amazing 5 drops tonight. While even Edwards will have a hard time keeping up that pace, he pretty much wrapped up being crowned the most prolific artist at the dropped pass this season.

WOULD NOT WANT!

Im just mocking many zoners from back in the day
Originally posted by crzy:

The only Mike Vick pitchman, but, in short, yes. Yes, he will.

I like that Dungy is helping him.

Braylon

WOULD NOT WANT!

Im just mocking many zoners from back in the day

I could tell because of the VY addition. IWAS trying to help.

I wish he'd help me get a (better) job. I'm not even a jerk.

Originally posted by pantstickle:

Drown a kennel of pups and I'll help ya' out after the fact.
It's great to see football season is finally here.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Drown a kennel of pups and I'll help ya' out after the fact.
next game I'll watch is Dallas at Oakland

will be interesting to see Bey and McFadden, and Russell's fat ass
next game I'll watch is Dallas at Oakland

will be interesting to see Bey and McFadden, and Russell's fat ass

Man, I can't wait to see Russell. I feel sorry for McFadden, being down-wind of him.
Share 49ersWebzone