There are 170 users in the forums

Where Vick could land this season in the NFL ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Where Vick could land this season in the NFL ?

I selected 2 teams per division (but NFC & AFC east) not to overload the poll ...
The raiders would be te obvious choice but they have drafted their QB of the future so i'd say the vikings if Favre doesn't sign then the Redskins and ... the patriots (BB isn't afraid of signing this guy to play behind Brady : no QB controversy) !
I picked the lams because bulger has been pretty beaten up the last few years, their ol is young, and they wr corp is nearly nonexistant. they dont really have any receivers for a pocket passer to throw to anyway and they need to generate some points. i could see the vikes and skins also.
I picked none...hoping he's bitten by dogs multiple times and loses the ability to throw the ball. Then, no more NFL career to pay for any possible future plans of dog-fighting underground.
I chose the Patriots. I know, you all think I'm crazy. But I think it makes sense.

Bill is the kind of coach that doesn't give a f*$k what anyone else thinks. He won't bow to public pressure. He's tough enough to keep douche bag players in line (like Moss). And I know he wants nothing more than to run the wild cat down Miami's throat this year. That's the kind of vindictive guy he it. Think about it, they don't know for sure if Brady will be ready. So Vick gives them a real back up to replace Cassel, and an even better wild cat option than Miami has with Brown.

Bill will wait while nobody goes after him, then offer him a very low paying deal. Just wait.
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
miami. you saw it here first
cleveland in front of the Dawg pound..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Patriots may be a good fit. They were interested in Pat White during the draft to run wild-cat at times, so Vick could sign a 1-year deal with them.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Patriots may be a good fit. They were interested in Pat White during the draft to run wild-cat at times, so Vick could sign a 1-year deal with them.

my bets on the patriots, they seem to have a knack for taking on crazy people and making them into probowlers. maybe not at QB unless brady gets broken again but they can find a place for him. destination two would be oakland, if russel eats garcia because he stole his job and russel eats himself into retirement theyre gonna need a QB
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I picked Denver, I feel they have one of the weakest QBs in the league.
WILD

CAT

here's some BS

A league source tells Jason Reid of the Washington Post that free agent Michael Vick believes he'll either end up with the 49ers or Redskins.
Two other sources say there's "nothing there" with Vick and the Skins at this time, but "anything can happen when Dan Snyder is determined to pursue a player." Vick is a Virginia native and was allegedly spotted in Loudon County (VA), a D.C. suburb, earlier this week. A conflict of interest looms, though. Agent Joel Segal represents both Vick and Skins starter Jason Campbell

I'd be so pissed if he ended up a niner.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wish the niners would sign him.
Originally posted by susweel:

i wish the opposite.
Originally posted by susweel:

I hope the Niners sign him too brother
Niners or Skins
Share 49ersWebzone