LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Vick conditionally reinstated, could play as soon as October

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/07/27/vick.reinstated.ap/index.html?eref=BrkNews
i don't see why he couldn't play in the 1st 2 pre season games if a team signed him and deemed him ready to play.
Yea, it's also on ROTOWORLD.COM

I say pick him up, give him a shot.

You never know, he could still be good.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Except he wasn't any good as a QB to begin with and he's never played any other position. Not really worth a look to me considering the PR that would come with it. He's perfect for the Raiders though, fast (or was) and bad character.
It says by week 6 which means he can come back anytime before week 6! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE VICK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

Except he wasn't any good as a QB to begin with and he's never played any other position. Not really worth a look to me considering the PR that would come with it. He's perfect for the Raiders though, fast (or was) and bad character.

He'd be perfect for 3rd down plays, there's a lot of things you could do with Vick on the field. He's a playmaker and wants to prove that he can still play. I really hope the Niners take a look at him and give him a shot. Plus Singletary is a good mentor and will help Vick out a lot and make him a good addition
If he's lost a step in any way then he's not going to last very long at all..
Originally posted by King49er:

if he's lost a step and can't compete shouldn't he be put down?
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:

if he's lost a step and can't compete shouldn't he be put down?

yes
Vick Reinstated on a Conditional Basis - NFL.com

Wait for it.......
Hold........
Good, i hope he keeps himself out of trouble this time and takes advantage of this 2nd chance.
Is anyone else watching Jamie Dukes argue with everyone on the NFL Network right now,cutting them off every chance he gets? I wish he would explode and get kicked off the Network...

[ Edited by King49er on Jul 27, 2009 at 14:36:35 ]
Is anyone else watching Jamie Dukes argue with everyone on the NFL Network right now,cutting them off every chance he gets? I wish he would explode and get kicked off the Network...

whats he saying?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

whats he saying?

I think he thinks he's the host of the show, he disagree's with everything Eisen and the other guy were saying, he kept cutting them off, and was visibly upset for a period of the show.

He looks like a crybaby,they REALLY need to get rid of this guy.
Share 49ersWebzone