LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 204 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
How the f**k did they f**k that up?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
How the f**k did they f**k that up?

Magatron lit them tha f**k up!! watched the whole game, it was digraceful.. typical Faiders
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
JaMarcus Russell looks better this year.....he seems to be developing better than other 1st overall picks.

we'll see how the season plays out.... but the Raiders are fortune to be in a Division where the Broncos are very beatable....the Chiefs are still questionable.....and the Chargers....haha...well, you just never know with them.

russell > smith

that's for damn sure.. as much as i hate to say it

f*ck the raiders tho

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Ill probably get some heat for this but I hope the Raiders make the playoffs.

If their fans weren't such idiots as a whole, I wouldn't mind. The raiders are just another team to me. It's the moron fans that make me want them to lose.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That dc should be fired ASAP.
If the raiders win and the broncos lose, then the raiders will host a playoff game against the steelers? I want to see this game so im actually (gulp) going to go for the raiders.
I can't believe the Raiders can clinch the AFC West next week. WTF. Losing to MIA and MIN late in the season and they can still clinch with a win and Broncos loss.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I can't believe the Raiders can clinch the AFC West next week. WTF. Losing to MIA and MIN late in the season and they can still clinch with a win and Broncos loss.

They beat MIN.

But i know. I hate Oakland, i'm hoping Broncos come up with a home victory
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Ill probably get some heat for this but I hope the Raiders make the playoffs.

If their fans weren't such idiots as a whole, I wouldn't mind. The raiders are just another team to me. It's the moron fans that make me want them to lose.

COSIGNED times 1thousand million
Watching Raiders post game. Talk about losers. How can they sugar coat that win.

18 pentalites in the first half yesterday. WTF they don't deserve to host a playoff game.
Commitment to excrement
So it's between the Tebows and the Raiders
raiders going to take it if they dont mess up
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

They beat MIN.

But i know. I hate Oakland, i'm hoping Broncos come up with a home victory
Hopefully not...I hate TT and I dont want to see any hype around him. He is not a NFL-QB by any means.
Share 49ersWebzone