LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

Who did it? Can figure it out and not use Google?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Then yes, i'll go with Ricky Williams. (Thanks to Chief)

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Then yes, i'll go with Ricky Williams. (Thanks to Chief)

-9fA

correct. I had a feeling the hair clue would give it away but it would be too hard otherwise.
Ok so i guess it's my turn.

During Marshall Faulk's 2000 season. He led the league that season in rushing TDs (18), yards per carry (5.4), and total TD's (26). How many times did he fumble?

-9fA

During Marshall Faulk's 2000 season. He led the league that season in rushing TDs (18), yards per carry (5.4), and total TD's (26). How many times did he fumble?

-9fA

7 times

j/k I have no idea.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Jul 18, 2009 at 4:38 PM ]
I'll let some other people guess and then i'll come back with the answer.

-9fA
  • gage
  • Veteran
I wanna go with terrell davis for the op...'97 or 98' he just broke 2k yards. I'm not sure about his touchdown total or ypc, though.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Who threw for 4689 yards on 362 completions, with a total of 33 td's and 13 interceptions.

Alex Smith in 2009

harharhar...

So Phat, who did it?

Warren Moon in 1991
  • krizay
  • Veteran

-9fA

zero! Dude went a few years with no fumbles.
Vinny Sutherland
Originally posted by krizay:

-9fA

zero! Dude went a few years with no fumbles.

Correct! The guy had zero fumbles. Great season.

-9fA

• SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
I would've been correct on Sanders and Faulk.

How about a little defense?

Who had 14 interceptions, averaged 21.3 yards an interception, had two defensive touchdowns, and a safety, all as a rookie in 12 games! (and probably 80 decapitating tackles to boot)
^ Deion Sanders?
Originally posted by SerJerryofRice:

Who had 14 interceptions, averaged 21.3 yards an interception, had two defensive touchdowns, and a safety, all as a rookie in 12 games! (and probably 80 decapitating tackles to boot)

I know who but do not know his name But i think its night line train(I know that is how his nickname somewhat goes). I think that is an INT record also if im not mistaken.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SerJerryofRice:

Well I saw Ronnie Lott on NFL.com for having one of the best rookie seasons ever.(top 10 rookie seasons) I can't remember if he had that many INT's but that is an amazing rookie year and I don't think they mentioned any other DB's.

So I say Ronnie Lott.
I was wrong. Oh, well
Share 49ersWebzone