LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Tim Rattay talking about the 2004 Niners, and Alex Smith?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
"Ppl point to 2004 in SF. Everyone knows how bad that team was. TEAM. No TO, no Frank Gore. Again, look at my 04 stats."

"Yeah if I had Gore and Antonio Bryant and Vernon Davis(look at Eric Johnsons stats when I threw to him) = wins"

Tim Rattay on Twitter after joining the UFL.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2009/6/18/913686/loved-49ers-alum-tim-rattay

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I thought it was pretty funny.
f**k him...he was trash.

He was decent for a couple games because he had T.O to throw to...other then that...
where did he mention Alex Smith?
Actually, he had Gore in 2005. It was just too bad that Barlow was starting back then...

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Actually, he had Gore in 2005. It was just too bad that Barlow was starting back then...

-9fA

Barlow
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
where did he mention Alex Smith?

Hence the question mark, the only QB to throw a pass in 2006 was Alex Smith, the only time Bryant, Gore and Davis were all on the team.

Der?
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Dude threw just as many crucial 4th qtr ints as Nate Longshore.

I do not like Tim Rattay the player at all. Never want that bum back in SF.
Yeah THE RAT MAN!!!!!!!! my boy..... I can't wait to watch him play....he is better than most backups in the league....I don't know why teams are cautious on the guy....

before you bitter 49er "fans" throw another ex-9er under the bus.... GO CHECK HIS STATS Like he said....check his stats when after he left as well.....

He had more TDs in 3 games than ALL OF OUR QBs the rest of the year.... with the same players....

[ Edited by Afrikan on Jun 18, 2009 at 21:55:04 ]
Tim was legit.

He had some fails, but he was a pretty good qb IMO.

He made B Lloyd look good for crying out loud.

Good luck Timmay.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Tim was legit.

He had some fails, but he was a pretty good qb IMO.

He made B Lloyd look good for crying out loud.

Good luck Timmay.
Don't wish him anything bad. He did good for what he had, and I hope he does great in UFL

People actually follow Tim Rattay on Twitter?
Tim was a great 3 quarter QB. We should have kept him and Let Alex close the games.
With Rattay it is always some one else fault that we lost, his stats were poor, etc. He had opportunities with other teams and was always the 3rd string QB. Now he is out of the NFL because not one team wants him wake up and smell the coffee Timmy.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:
People actually follow Tim Rattay on Twitter?

Hahaha, thats the same thing I thought. Some Ninernation fans are for real I guess??
Looks like he's job hunting. lol
Share 49ersWebzone