There are 208 users in the forums

Kory Sheets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Uh oh, there's crabs in our new sheets! Pour hot coffee on it!
  • GoreIsABoss415
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
a bunch of people here wanted us to draft him.

Do u guys think Coffee would of went undrafted had we not picked him up?

No chance. Sheets went un-drafted not because of his talent, but because of off-field issues. Coffee on the other hand is considered a very humble down to earth guy who playing in SEC and had a great year.

What off-field issues did Sheets have?
  • carl
  • Veteran
When I have too much coffee, I get the sheets.
Hopefully a the very least he can become the eventually replacement for Allen Rossum as punt/kick returner. Anything more than that will be a steal as an UDFA.
  • GoreIsABoss415
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Sactown49er:
Hopefully a the very least he can become the eventually replacement for Allen Rossum as punt/kick returner. Anything more than that will be a steal as an UDFA.

Watch some film on him. The kid has vision, jukes, and speed, so I wouldn't be surprised if our RB lineup is Gore, Coffee, and Sheets.....bye-bye Clayton
Sheets could play a factor in the Kick Return game as well
I could be wrong but he kinda just looks like a marice sp? hicks part 2 either way glads we picked him ut not expecting a lot of him unless he can somehow unseat rossum
Originally posted by GoreIsABoss415:

No chance. Sheets went un-drafted not because of his talent, but because of off-field issues. Coffee on the other hand is considered a very humble down to earth guy who playing in SEC and had a great year.

all i have heard of him was him criticizing the game plan and teammates after a game...then he was banned from speaking to media....idk if there is anything else or not....thats all i have heard
someone wake him up!

• GoreIsABoss415
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ers18:

all i have heard of him was him criticizing the game plan and teammates after a game...then he was banned from speaking to media....idk if there is anything else or not....thats all i have heard

Couldn't be as bad as that one guy we picked up (The OL) that got tasered because we was getting to hyphy smashing cars hoods in

I liked Sheets alot, has an attitude problem from what ive read but thats ok... He can catch and hes fast!!
Originally posted by McLovin:
How come he was not drafted by anyone.

supposed attitude problem. he was frustrated on an underperforming purdue team.
Originally posted by 49ers18:

Couldn't be as bad as that one guy we picked up (The OL) that got tasered because we was getting to hyphy smashing cars hoods in

yeah....his "attitude problem" is nothing compared to some of the other things that some of these new rookies did
What I like more than anything is the fact that Nolan is gone! Nolan wouldn't have played Sheets regardless, simply because he drafted Coffee.

Sing on the other hand seems to care less about contracts and draft status, remember him yanking JTO for Hill and kicking VD off the field! You gotta be a player or else we can't play with 'em, cain't win with 'em! LOL

Everybody gets a chance to play if they work hard, so this breeds a killer work ethic!
I'm very interested in watching how Singletary will motivate both this guy and the DE they drafted. It seems as if they went after these guys with Singletary's motivational skills in mind.
Share 49ersWebzone