There are 85 users in the forums

🏈 2024 NFL ENTRY DRAFT 🏈-Do not tip picks!

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
If they get a top 15 pick for Deebo without including 31 or any other pick then they should. Especially if it means immediately extending Aiyuk.

I don't know how that goes over in the locker room. I agree it's tempting but Deebo is a leader of this team.

I don't think anyone is safe after the AA situation. I don't want to see Deebo go, but I'm biased.

tbh, Brock, Fred and Bosa are the only untouchables to me.

I just think the walk on the field would feel off without Deebo and Trent vibing down the tunnel
No way deebo or aiyuk would garnish a top 10 pick by themselves. Would have to use our other draft ammo. but holy cow that would be insane

Only move into the top 10 if its a game changer available there. I would rather stay put if we are going OL
If they get a top 15 pick for Deebo without including 31 or any other pick then they should. Especially if it means immediately extending Aiyuk.

I don't know how that goes over in the locker room. I agree it's tempting but Deebo is a leader of this team.

That's true, especially after they supposedly assured him they aren't trading him.

I don't see how Shanny trades Deebo, his play calling goes to s**t when he is out
It sounds more like other teams calling the Niners about Deebo and Aiyuk and not the other way around.

That's true, especially after they supposedly assured him they aren't trading him.

Did lynch or Kyle say that or deebo's camp?
others will disagree, but it sure feels like the Rams and 49ers are once again both trying to trade for the same guy - and I believe it's Bowers
Bears #9 probably calling
Originally posted by DoseOfBosa:
others will disagree, but it sure feels like the Rams and 49ers are once again both trying to trade for the same guy - and I believe it's Bowers

Lmao…no
Originally posted by DoseOfBosa:

I'd be f**king furious
Originally posted by Zachary:

I dont think they want 3 of the top 15 highest paid WRs.

Originally posted by est1985:

Did lynch or Kyle say that or deebo's camp?

Deebo said it but there's no reason to think he made it up. If so, I think Lynch would refute it.
I would like to see Aiyuk and #31 to NY Giants for pick #6 and Niners take Joe Alt. Good trade for both teams and value is about right. Giants want a WR and it is better to take a sure thing like Aiyuk than a great prospect like Nabers who probably has about a 50% chance of being a bust like most first round WRs. And then NYG still get a late first. All they have to do is pay Aiyuk. We get long term Tackle.
Originally posted by scooterhd:

I dont think they want 3 of the top 15 highest paid WRs.

yea huh
lol Denver radio Marc Schlereth just dropped this jewel. "We suck at drafting and have had to pay A+ money for B - players in free agency (caught McGlinchey cough)

They want their Trubisky 3rd back
Share 49ersWebzone