There are 123 users in the forums

🏈 2024 NFL ENTRY DRAFT 🏈-Do not tip picks!

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
It seems we did okay but the Rams had a hell of a draft dang it and AZ made a haul too.

Verse, Fiske, Kinchens are the picks I like the most.

I felt the same Rams had a great draft line play on both sides
My final take away is that the entire NFC, and in particular, the NFC West got more difficult.

Rams: We know what McVay can do with Stafford, Kyren, Puka, Kupp, Corum, and now you add Fiske and Verse to along with the Turner and Young from last years draft class. On paper, that's an extremely young and formidable DLine.

Seahawks: The identity of the team as unit that wants to run the ball has been firmly established, plugging their biggest roster deficit with 2 road graders in the interior of their offensive line.

Arizona: MHJ and a plethora of good dart throws on defense.

Then you add that the Cowboys roster is still as talented as ever, the Eagles not only plugged but completely elevated their biggest, and arguably only, hole from last year's roster with Quinyon and DeJean, the Lions added a few pieces to a roster that was only a few pieces away, GB ended the season strong last year, and the Bears and Atlanta have offenses that are ready to content for the playoffs if everything works out as expected.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
My final take away is that the entire NFC, and in particular, the NFC West got more difficult.

Rams: We know what McVay can do with Stafford, Kyren, Puka, Kupp, Corum, and now you add Fiske and Verse to along with the Turner and Young from last years draft class. On paper, that's an extremely young and formidable DLine.

Seahawks: The identity of the team as unit that wants to run the ball has been firmly established, plugging their biggest roster deficit with 2 road graders in the interior of their offensive line.

Arizona: MHJ and a plethora of good dart throws on defense.

Then you add that the Cowboys roster is still as talented as ever, the Eagles not only plugged but completely elevated their biggest, and arguably only, hole from last year's roster with Quinyon and DeJean, the Lions added a few pieces to a roster that was only a few pieces away, GB ended the season strong last year, and the Bears and Atlanta have offenses that are ready to content for the playoffs if everything works out as expected.

the run on O round 1 gave some of the best defenders in the draft to SEA and PHI
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Why is it surprising that slow tackles go late?
yea I mean,...he had a full opportunity to take him in the 5th and selected someone else instead!!

Never really buy or go for these coach/gm comments around this time of the year.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
the run on O round 1 gave some of the best defenders in the draft to SEA and PHI

If they were all-world they go earlier and the "run on O" gets broken up. Don't let the narratives decide things for you.
[ Edited by random49er on Apr 30, 2024 at 7:15 PM ]
Originally posted by random49er:
If they were all-world they go earlier and the "run on O" gets broken up. Don't let the narratives decide things for you.

Well to be fair the "run on O" should have never happened. Atlanta should have taken BPA on the defensive line.
Share 49ersWebzone