LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Anthony Richardson ** CAM JACKSON ** Thread

post here on A-Rich who just dropped a nuke on the combine

[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Mar 6, 2023 at 9:59 AM ]
Some of the worst accuracy of any top QB prospect that I've ever seen. He's like a Create-A-Player in Madden in terms of his size and athleticism but his accuracy and decision making in the pocket are woeful. Somebody is going to draft him really early hoping for a Josh Allen glowup.

Might have the highest ceiling of any QB ever drafted but that floor, watch that first step, it's a long fall to the bottom.
I have a feeling Seattle going to draft him
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I sure hope so
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I sure hope so

good lord that would be a nightmare. I really like his tools and wouldn't want him in the div. Kinda pulling for this young man. Newton was one of my favorites now he didn't dominate like Cam but the size, speed, arm is there.
Watched enough UF games this past season to know this guy has BUST written all over him. It's pretty baffling to see him ranked so high in the draft rankings.
I remember doing a pff mock sim a few months ago and grabbed him with one of our 3rds and patting myself on the back after reading a few sentences of some write up on him, "elite arm, athletic, size, etc..". Third round lmao I should have known better.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by floridaMan:
Watched enough UF games this past season to know this guy has BUST written all over him. It's pretty baffling to see him ranked so high in the draft rankings.

Exactly why I hope he goes to SEA. I'm not a physical traits in a QB kind of guy. Wasn't a Newton fan either
Exactly why I hope he goes to SEA. I'm not a physical traits in a QB kind of guy. Wasn't a Newton fan either

Shocked!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Shocked!

running fast and throwing hard doesn't make you a QB. I honestly never watched him play so I can't really talk about him. That said, what I witnessed at the combine matches his scouting report. Thus, I personally wouldn't be afraid of him in SEA

Shocked!

running fast and throwing hard doesn't make you a QB. I honestly never watched him play so I can't really talk about him. That said, what I witnessed at the combine matches his scouting report. Thus, I personally wouldn't be afraid of him in SEA

He might end up being Josh Allen but he has just as good a chance of being JaMarcus Russell.
Shocked!

He's more raw than Lance. He's also an athletic freak and a ball of clay you can mold…if he's willing to put in the work and a team can actually invest the time to make it happen. He could be elite. The potential is there…unlike others that simply don't have those other traits. You're not born a QB.

No idea if he turns out to be good or not.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
He's more raw than Lance. He's also an athletic freak and a ball of clay you can mold…if he's willing to put in the work and a team can actually invest the time to make it happen. He could be elite. The potential is there…unlike others that simply don't have those other traits. You're not born a QB.

No idea if he turns out to be good or not.

No you are not born a QB. In order to be a top 10 pick you should have become one by that point. Not learning to become one. That's how I personally look at it. That's said, if you are only using one pick it's not that big of a risk. It's when you give up multiple starters or potential starters that costs you.
I really haven't seen him play much so I have no opinion on that but I did hear a stat where his team was 118th in the nation on dropped passes.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Shocked!

What top QB doesn't run well and throw hard?
Share 49ersWebzone