LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Countdown to 2022 NFL Draft - (April 28-30) DRAFT DAY!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Let the countdown begin.

14 days
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 14, 2022 at 11:44 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Let the countdown begin.

14 days

woooooooooooooooo
Ayyy here we go
Here is my mock draft I did on PFF
2. Marcus Jones - CB - Houston
3. James Cook - RB - Georgia
3. Myjai Sanders - Edge- Cincinnati
4. Cam Jurgens - C - Nebraska
after that round I just picked best available. I wouldn't mind those being the first 4 picks
Pick 61 Christian Watson State- I know he is projected to go higher but Lindys has him as late 2nd and he is at 50 overall so hoping he falls to us.
Pick 93 Cam Jergense C Nebraska- good first burst
Pick 105 Marcus jones CB Houston- duh
pick 134 Thomas Booker DT Stanford- need a middle plugger
pick 172- Jerome Ford RB Cincinatti- competition for Trey Sermon and Elijah is good
Pick 187 Ryan Vo OT Connecticut
Pick 220 Jesse Leketa OLB Penn state- pass rush and ST
pick 221 Sterling Weatherford Safety Miami of Ohio
Pick 262 mr irrelevant- Chase Garbers QB cal. destined for PS with only Lance and Sudfield on roster
Finally!!!!

Originally posted by 9erred:
Pick 61 Christian Watson State- I know he is projected to go higher but Lindys has him as late 2nd and he is at 50 overall so hoping he falls to us.
pick 172- Jerome Ford RB Cincinatti- competition for Trey Sermon and Elijah is good
Pick 262 mr irrelevant- Chase Garbers QB cal. destined for PS with only Lance and Sudfield on roster

Watson isn't making it to 61
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I agree. With the money they're paying WRs now it shows that they are placing more value on them. A chance to get a big, fast WR for 4 years on a rookie contract will be hard to pass up. I expect a run on WRs this year based on this and the fact that there aren't a lot of QB prospects.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

While I agree 100 percent with you I am DREAMING, its free. Every year a stud falls, see Creed Humphrey C KC< Owenhu Guard Patriots, DK Metcalf was supposed to be in round 1 went end of round 2, so as in Dumb and Dumber, even at 1 and a million, we have a chance.....

Me waiting for the draft like…

Yeah I would definitely want those top 3
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
13 days
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I agree. With the money they're paying WRs now it shows that they are placing more value on them. A chance to get a big, fast WR for 4 years on a rookie contract will be hard to pass up. I expect a run on WRs this year based on this and the fact that there aren't a lot of QB prospects.

Yeah Watson won't be there but there will still be a few very good WR's there at 61. Like Shakir, Calvin Austin, Metchie. And wouldn't rule out Alec Pierce,Tolbert or Ross being there also. It's why I would hate to take an Olinemen with that pick and have him not play at all in 2022 because Kyle hates playing rookie Olinemen unless they are elite and watch one one these WR's we passed up on ball out with some other team.
Originally posted by mayo49:
13 days

woooooooooooooooo
Share 49ersWebzone