LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

Countdown to 2022 NFL Draft - (April 28-30) DRAFT DAY!!!

Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I'm not watching this s**t. Who cares who other teams draft?

Agreed. Gonna be a boring first round. No interest

Posers

I mean, I could spend 3 hours watching the draft with the slim hope the niners trade up. Or I could spend time with my kids..

Well, I could go work at a food bank instead of watching if that makes people feel better but I won't.

I'm with you Illinois, they are poser's, I'm going to watch every damn pick all 3 days... get with it boys

I'll watch the draft as a fan of football but I don't think there's anything wrong with people just being a fan of their team

I know man, I'm just teasing... I'm a draft nerd its like Christmas for me, I miss MadDog's rankings and OTC used to kill it too, respect to anyone that wants to spend time with their family or tend to real life. I had a baby boy last month so I'll be juggling my responsibilities too

Well when people say they are going to spend 3 hours with their family it's probably gonna involve sitting around watching TV or fidgeting with their phones anyways.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I'm not watching this s**t. Who cares who other teams draft?

Agreed. Gonna be a boring first round. No interest

Posers

I mean, I could spend 3 hours watching the draft with the slim hope the niners trade up. Or I could spend time with my kids..

Well, I could go work at a food bank instead of watching if that makes people feel better but I won't.

I'm with you Illinois, they are poser's, I'm going to watch every damn pick all 3 days... get with it boys

I'll watch the draft as a fan of football but I don't think there's anything wrong with people just being a fan of their team

I know man, I'm just teasing... I'm a draft nerd its like Christmas for me, I miss MadDog's rankings and OTC used to kill it too, respect to anyone that wants to spend time with their family or tend to real life. I had a baby boy last month so I'll be juggling my responsibilities too

Well when people say they are going to spend 3 hours with their family it's probably gonna involve sitting around watching TV or fidgeting with their phones anyways.

It's sad because it's true
They're showing the Smith/Rodgers commercial ad nausea on ESPN...makes me sick seeing it 1,000 times today.
Share 49ersWebzone