There are 168 users in the forums

Jaquan Brisker S PSU

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean they're always looking at RB...doesn't mean too much IMO. A lot of these RBs are gonna go later than some think just based on the overall position. Like I said I'm not worried about missing out on a RB if it means they get a "dude" in a move up at other position. They can find the Mitchell's of the world late on day 3. That's been proven.

Ray Ray is basically making the same as a 4th rd rookie contract. If missing out on a Ray Ray to get a Harrison Smith prospect at S is the downfall I'm cool with it.

I think there's a fine line between drafting a billion meh players hoping one pans out and trading away all the picks for a couple guys.

Yea i was going off the initial report of 10 million or whatever was 1st reported. Forgot that wasn't a true number

you get the point. No need to get snarky.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Ben Fennell who's opinion I value with the draft has Brisker as one of his top 5 slot DBs as well.

Sorry I thought you were talking about my "billion draft picks" lol.

Yeah Ray Ray got basically a 1 yr $1.9M deal. I think there's like $875M in DM in 2023 if they cut him.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Sorry I thought you were talking about my "billion draft picks" lol.

Yeah Ray Ray got basically a 1 yr $1.9M deal. I think there's like $875M in DM in 2023 if they cut him.

• krizay
  • Veteran
Ben Fennell who's opinion I value with the draft has Brisker as one of his top 5 slot DBs as well.

Todd and Mel did a mock today gave us Cross with Brisker still on the board.

Gross. I liked Cross at first but the more I watch the more I'm not that impressed. He's pretty tight and while liking to lay the wood isn't great at wrapping up. I see him more limited in what SF could do with him vs say Brisker/Cine/Hill or Pitre

no thanks

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 19, 2022 at 8:40 AM ]
As long as we don't end up with any Taylor May's 2.0 results.

Gross. I liked Cross at first but the more I watch the more I'm not that impressed. He's pretty tight and while liking to lay the wood isn't great at wrapping up. I see him more limited in what SF could do with him vs say Brisker/Cine/Hill or Pitre

no thanks

I'm offended that you have Cine on your list but not Cam Taylor Britt.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I'm here to offend

I'm here to offend

Lol Jk. I like Cine too. But I like Taylor Britts versatility in our scheme.

I'm here to offend

Lol Jk. I like Cine too. But I like Taylor Britts versatility in our scheme.

Oh I like him as well. His mindset fits the defense too. I just think Cine is in another tier. He's not gonna make it to 61 anyway.

Still a fan of Brisker who's also pretty versatile as well

That's big and a reason I like Pitre. Hopefully Brisker slides a bit into the 2nd so it doesn't take an arm and a leg to trade up
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Not a huge fan of Brisker. I mean at 61 I wouldn't hate the pick but definitely not trading up for him. He is probably my number 5 safety in the draft behind Hamilton, Hill, Pitre and Cine.
Share 49ersWebzone