There are 233 users in the forums

Tyler Linderbaum-C-Iowa

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

might fall out of the 1st? Issues with his lack of length, size, and strength overall.

i prefer the value of Cole Strange, Jason Poe or Donovan West. Hell draft all 3

Huh? I would say Linderbaum is good value if you can get him in round 2. Those three are not even close to him as a prospect and player. I'd trade up for him if he slips to the 2nd

We would be foolish not to trade up if he fell that far. Wtf.

every year team puts out these "rumors" hoping that this will cause they're guy to fall

i still doubt he gets out of top 20
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah I saw a comment that some teams have Jerky rated higher, if Linderbaum falls to the 40's I would be pumped to see the Niners trade up for him! 10 year starter
To me... we need to either trade up or trade down this draft. We will miss out on Linderbaum, Tyler Smith, Jalen Pitre, Jaquan Brisker, Kyler Gordon and Boye Mafe level players if we stand pat.

More than likely we should trade down with our second round pick #61 overall and trade some of our lower round picks to move higher in the 3rd or get more 3rd rounders. That's where I see the value in this draft being.
To me... we need to either trade up or trade down this draft. We will miss out on Linderbaum, Tyler Smith, Jalen Pitre, Jaquan Brisker, Kyler Gordon and Boye Mafe level players if we stand pat.

More than likely we should trade down with our second round pick #61 overall and trade some of our lower round picks to move higher in the 3rd or get more 3rd rounders. That's where I see the value in this draft being.

Totally agree, in the simulators I usually trade down and trade up later like you said and it nets us more quality starting talent.

Couldn't agree more! That's where I'm at...I either want them to move up for a guy that's gonna be an instant starter OR move back a little bit to collect some more 3rd/4th rd picks. That's where the value is.
Originally posted by irishluder:
Totally agree, in the simulators I usually trade down and trade up later like you said and it nets us more quality starting talent.

Same
Share 49ersWebzone