LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

MadDog49er draft big board?

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Another year wrapped. I will have a review in the next couple days.

My draft ended like this:
1. Fields- QB
2. Ojulari-DE
3. Meinerz-C/G
3. Jamar Johnson-S
5. Ar'Darius Washington-S
5. Cameron McGrone-LB
5. Cade Johnson-WR
6. Tay Gowan-CB

For comparison: OTC's picks/Grades
1. Trey Lance-QB-NDSU (1st)
2. Creed Humphrey-C/OG-Oklahoma (1st)
3. Quinn Meinerz-C/OG-Wisconsin Whitewhater (late 1st)
3. Shaun Wade-CB-Ohio State (3rd)
5. Tamorrion Terry-WR-FSU (4th)
5. Avery Williams-CB-Boise St (4th)
5. Cade Johnson-WR-SDSU (4th)
6. Dylan Moses-LB-Alabama (6th)
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 4, 2021 at 10:28 AM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Another year wrapped. I will have a review in the next couple days.

My draft ended like this:
1. Fields- QB
2. Ojulari-DE
3. Meinerz-C/G
3. Jamar Johnson-S
5. Ar'Darius Washington-S
5. Cameron McGrone-LB
5. Cade Johnson-WR
6. Tay Gowan-CB

Loved Ojulari and wish we picked him instead of Banks - would have taken this draft all day.
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Loved Ojulari and wish we picked him instead of Banks - would have taken this draft all day.

Ojulari was apparently redflagged for knee and ankle issues. Lynch specifically said that they were focusing on avoiding guys with serious medical concerns because it has bitten them in the ass so many times.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Ojulari was apparently redflagged for knee and ankle issues. Lynch specifically said that they were focusing on avoiding guys with serious medical concerns because it has bitten them in the ass so many times.

Makes sense. Not considering that I liked his skill set and speed off the edge.
Tough draft with not even really knowing players medicals. Lynch said they were still getting info on all that on draft day.

End of the day if Lance is a star this daft is a success. Toss in a good starter at RG and maybe some depth at CB I think it will be good.

I would have not traded down and gone

3 Lance/Fields
43 Samuels
102 Dalman
117Jordan Smith
155 Moore
172 Lenoir
180 Darby
194 Mitchell
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Tough draft with not even really knowing players medicals. Lynch said they were still getting info on all that on draft day.

End of the day if Lance is a star this daft is a success. Toss in a good starter at RG and maybe some depth at CB I think it will be good.

3 Lance/Fields
43 Samuels
102 Dalman
117Jordan Smith
155 Moore
172 Lenoir
180 Darby
194 Mitchell

Samuels?
Originally posted by Waterbear:

3 Lance/Fields
43 Samuels
102 Dalman
117Jordan Smith
155 Moore
172 Lenoir
180 Darby
194 Mitchell

Samuels?

Asante
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Hopefully MadDog post's his review soon. Also, would be nice to dig up his old drafts/reviews to see how accurate he was.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
It was in the fields or 2012 QB thread...

That would be impressive

Truly dedicated to the craft of scouting...
Originally posted by Waterbear:

3 Lance/Fields
43 Samuels
102 Dalman
117Jordan Smith
155 Moore
172 Lenoir
180 Darby
194 Mitchell

Samuels?

asante samuel jr

It was honestly refreshing to hear them say that. Its sadly the truth we have had ZERO luck with injuries. Literally none have panned out for us.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

It was honestly refreshing to hear them say that. Its sadly the truth we have had ZERO luck with injuries. Literally none have panned out for us.

Yeah, it's like Gore took all our injury mojo
Bumping this so hopefully MD sees it. Anyone know if MadDog is back in action? Miss that guy!
Share 49ersWebzone