LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 107 users in the forums

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Justin Fields QB - Ohio State

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

Fields: Well, well..how'd I do? I did great didn't I. You're drafting me, right?
Shanahan: Give me some space....

If Fields turns out great and Lance flops, this photo will live in infamy.

I think Fields will be great and fast. Lance has to get to current Justin Fields level first then see if he can go beyond. This photo will be around for a long while
Lol we drafted the RB who literally carried this scrub to the Championship game then they got crushed when he got injured.

But Fields didn't have any talent.... I was nice to the guy just in case we drafted him but he's a poor man's Dwayne Haskins.
Originally posted by OneNDone:
Lol we drafted the RB who literally carried this scrub to the Championship game then they got crushed when he got injured.

But Fields didn't have any talent.... I was nice to the guy just in case we drafted him but he's a poor man's Dwayne Haskins.

That whole post is disqualified from even 1% of being serious because every single thing about it is incorrect.
Good luck Fields. I'll be keeping an eye on you and your future career.

RB wasn't that good in college but I agree I think we dodged a bullet.
Baby.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Baby.

He interpreted the "play it cool" like we did
He did look f**king pissed in the clip of him getting picked

Baby.

Do better and you won't get over looked.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Baby.

Do better and you won't get over looked.

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Baby.

He interpreted the "play it cool" like we did

I don't think it was that. I can't find anywhere where that is a quote from Fields. Now I'm saying they didn't lie to him because something seemed up at his pro day and how mad he looked when he got drafted. I imagine when Lance was announced as the pick he and his family were livid but we did not get to see it. I bet through channels of direct connect there could have been an agreement from the 49ers he was there choice. He should have been but that's another story. I really hope they didn't do the young man dirty because that was uncalled for. Anyway I think Fields becomes the next Aaron Rodgers of the NFCN. Will us the disappointment to help fuel his rage and power his determination to prove the naysayers wrong.
Just more self-motivation I would guess. The 'pass on me and you'll pay' mentality. I don't see how Shanahan told him he's the pick, when nobody else had any idea what the choice was gonna be - except for Lynch.
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Just more self-motivation I would guess. The 'pass on me and you'll pay' mentality. I don't see how Shanahan told him he's the pick, when nobody else had any idea what the choice was gonna be - except for Lynch.

No chance he was told he's the pick if we told no one else. Just butt hurt if the report is even true.
Share 49ersWebzone