LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

13th pick

Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Henry Ruggs or trade down if he's gone

Only trade down if both Ruggs and Jeudy are gone, or if some team offers a ridiculous deal where you can't so no. Both WR's are great fits for this offense and are probably 1 and 2 on Shanny's offensive board.
I see us picking up Staley's replacement at 13 more likely than a WR
Deep draft at WR. Can get a WR at 31 or trading back from 31 and drafting one in the 2nd/3rd/4th.

Take the OT to replace Staley or Chaisson if he is legit. I have spent zero time on the draft this year due to where we were picking and no mid rounders.
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Brunskill might be Joe's replacement, or maybe even Skule if he keeps developing. I don't think OT is very high on the team's priority list.
Originally posted by Nastastical:

Brunskill might be Joe's replacement, or maybe even Skule if he keeps developing. I don't think OT is very high on the team's priority list.

Don't forget Shon Coleman
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Nastastical:

Don't forget Shon Coleman

Didn't forget him, just don't see him as a future starter. Solid swing tackle, but that's about it. I could be wrong though.
Holy cow I gotta catch up on the top 12 players! Feel bad losing Buckner but now I'm excited for a STUD at 13. Who's your guy there at 13 regardless of position? Who is your WR to fit on our system and perfect compliment with Deebo/Kittle? Any Jerry Rice clone here? Lol
  • All22
  • Veteran
There's no way they draft a OT a year early just to have him ride the bench or play G.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
I think they move back from 13 to the mid 20s. Pick up a 2 and a 3 in exchange. Keep the 31. End up with two 1st rounders between 22-31, a 2, and a 3.

I'm down
Possibly a '21 1st rounder instead of the 2nd
Originally posted by All22:
There's no way they draft a OT a year early just to have him ride the bench or play G.

Anything is possible but if they are still in "SB or Bust" mode then its reasonable to expect someone that will be a starter on Day 1.

The DL minus Buckner leaves a big hole...I don't see anyone on the roster who can replace DB. So, you draft the best DL on the board, likely Kinlaw, who's a beast. I know, another DL. Well, you can't draft a WR and expect a top quality DL to be there at either #31 or wherever in the 2nd rd they end up after they trade out of #31. It's a deep draft for WR's, CB's and OL...take the inside stud where you can and keep that DL very strong.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
The DL minus Buckner leaves a big hole...I don't see anyone on the roster who can replace DB. So, you draft the best DL on the board, likely Kinlaw, who's a beast. I know, another DL. Well, you can't draft a WR and expect a top quality DL to be there at either #31 or wherever in the 2nd rd they end up after they trade out of #31. It's a deep draft for WR's, CB's and OL...take the inside stud where you can and keep that DL very strong.

The DL is going to be strong no matter what else they do. Bosa is clearly the star upfront, then you bring back Armstead, hopefully there's a healthier Ford and you have Jones who was coming into his own, Thomas, bring Blair back and its clear that they are going DL and likely edge at some point in the draft, it doesn't need to be in the 1st if they can add a difference maker at another position.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Nah, they'll give Solly a shot a his natural position and look for our Julio Jones.

First 10 picks should have:

Chase Young DE
Joe Burrow QB
Isaiah Simmons LB
Jeff Okudah CB
Jedrick Wills OT
Tua Tagovailoa QB
Tristan Wirfs OT
Derrick Brown DL
Javon Kinlaw DL
Mekhi Becton OT
Jordan Love QB