LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 181 users in the forums

49ers Pre-Draft Visit Tracker 2020

Originally posted by MTninerfan:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Anybody know much about him?

Probably asking him questions on how Matt Hennessy adjusts his protection calls in practice and how hard/easy it is to go against Matt in practice...lol
Updated again.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by MTninerfan:

Anybody know much about him?

Probably asking him questions on how Matt Hennessy adjusts his protection calls in practice and how hard/easy it is to go against Matt in practice...lol

Quite Possible, as he is a very good college player at a position of need for us. Although I tend to think that the scouting staff has the phone numbers of the coaches at Temple for the FO to call for these types of inquiries.....i for one, am in the crowd that has always thought that we are almost guaranteed to trade out of either #13 or # 31, ( even both ),to secure more draft equity, as we simply, almost have to acquire more ammo in the earlier rounds....I ain't gonna bother to argue with the "take one of the big 3 WR crowd"... that's just how I feel, anyhow,Thursday evening at 1700 is just around the corner.
Interesting. Another Hybrid LB/Safety. Are we looking at special teams guys, or is their some plan to field a coverage/spy line backer on passing downs?

That guy is in my mock.
Originally posted by scooterhd:
Interesting. Another Hybrid LB/Safety. Are we looking at special teams guys, or is their some plan to field a coverage/spy line backer on passing downs?

Caught 51 passes as WR between 2016-17, lined up at RB, WR and CB. He's the only guy we are drafting.
Ruggs, Lewis, Winston, Mykal Walker.
Final updates made. Receiver comes out on top. Seems pretty clear to me what the first priority will be.

So much good info here, thank you.
I also went ahead and split the OL into IOL vs. OT. Side note though, of the 3 OT, Jones and Bartch both are considered potentially hybrids that could play either spot, like Brunskill.

So in reality, we technically scouted 10 potential IOL, and 3 OT.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Caught 51 passes as WR between 2016-17, lined up at RB, WR and CB. He's the only guy we are drafting.

Note on Easop Wintson, kid is not a bad player. Could be a late round guy to watch. Tough, willing to go over the middle, holds onto the ball through heavy contact. Does double clutch sometimes, but there's something there to work with. Reminds me of another player but I can't think of the name off the top of my head.

Man, can you all believe it? DRAFT DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rathof44:

Now let's pray!
One if my favorite scenes
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Apr 23, 2020 at 7:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone