LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Jamarr Chase WR LSU

Jamarr Chase = Odell Beckham Jr.

Whenever he comes out we need to deal up and draft him. He is a stud. Totally unstoppable.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Whenever he comes out we need to deal up and draft him. He is a stud. Totally unstoppable.

I would support this
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I would support this

Yeah he's awesome. Wins the one on one battles all day.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 13, 2020 at 8:25 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Gonna be a top 5 pick next year
Originally posted by jcs:
Gonna be a top 5 pick next year

You are probably right. He shows outstanding speed, excellent routes and great hands. He wins most of the one on one match ups. There is a lot to like about him.
total stud. unfortunately will never be a Niner

This draft class and next yrs is chalk full of amazing talent at WR.

IF giving Hurd a full yr off to get healthy works out, he's a guy that's a pure physical freak as well. Not as polished a route runner as some of the top guys BUT Kyle will know how to use him.
I'd be upset to spend a first on a receiver
Originally posted by Zachary:
I'd be upset to spend a first on a receiver

The way we are going...THIS.

#DBs
#BigUglies
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 15, 2020 at 5:32 AM ]
I've been stuck inside with COVID the past week+ and I've re-watched more games from last year than you can count. LOL

I'm beginning to think Chase may end up being a mediocre NFL receiver. The production is there. Don't get me wrong. I just don't see elite athleticism. His route running doesn't have very much depth to it either. He is listed everywhere as a consensus top 10 prospect and #1 at the WR position. I'd honestly take Bateman, Smith, Waddle and maybe even Moore before him.

Bateman is the top guy for me. Go watch some Minnesota games. I didn't know much about him but the more I watch, the more impressive he gets. He is just smooth. He's not an absolute burner but he has size and is still probably a 4.5 guy. Smith is right there but the body frame concerns are pretty hard to ignore. I think Waddle and Moore are at the top of the burner class.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
ALL he does is score TOUCHDOWNS !!

Do you not remember that TO was not much of a route runner as well ??

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
ALL he does is score TOUCHDOWNS !!

Do you not remember that TO was not much of a route runner as well ??

*cough* DK Metcalf *cough*
Chase is going to excel pending any injuries. He's got strong hands but I also feel like you aren't giving his route running much credit either. I think it's good and only going to get better.

As far as best receiver in this class, I give that to Devonta Smith. Ceiling for him is Isaac Bruce/Marvin Harrison.....COMBINED.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Chase is going to excel pending any injuries. He's got strong hands but I also feel like you aren't giving his route running much credit either. I think it's good and only going to get better.

As far as best receiver in this class, I give that to Devonta Smith. Ceiling for him is Isaac Bruce/Marvin Harrison.....COMBINED.

have to admit, I see lots of MARVIN in the guy... quiet... speed... playmaker... i he got no GUNS !!!
Chase is better than OBJ. Yeah... I said it.
13th pick is best case scenario (as if losing to Seattle is ever considered a positive but i digress).
I don't see Chase dropping past 10th, honestly. With Miami and Philly sitting in the top 10, he'll be long gone by then.
Long road to the draft and alot will depend on free agency. At this point we're set to lose virtually every CB. Would ShanaLynch give Verrett more than another one year show me deal? I Do E-man, Williams or Spoon deserve a multi year deal? 🤷‍♂️ Gonna be fun to watch it unfold........
My pick in that 13-17 range, Patrick Sur"tan" Jr.
Share 49ersWebzone