There are 240 users in the forums

WR Wisconsin Quintez Cephus

Here's a link to his Draft Network profile:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/quintez-cephus/A49cn2BxKO

Big character questions after missing the 2018 season with a couple of sexual assault charges before being found not guilty. Good player, but wonder how the NFL will treat the red flags in his past.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Big character questions after missing the 2018 season with a couple of sexual assault charges before being found not guilty. Good player, but wonder how the NFL will treat the red flags in his past.

Fairly sure how our front office will react!
Originally posted by jersey49er:
You've done your homework for then I have NY, what what he arrested for ?

Sexual assault but everything was dropped
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
You've done your homework for then I have NY, what what he arrested for ?

Sexual assault but everything was dropped

That's crazy, I thought he was injured when he wasn't playing, you know teams will look deep into the situation, no denying his talent tho, just wonder how his character is.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Amari Cooper 6'1" 203 lbs. A very highly productive NFL WR.

Deandre Hopkins 6'1" 212 lbs. A very highly productive NFL WR.

BTW he plays a lot bigger and more physical than he is. The first time I saw him based on how physical and aggressive and powerful he is I thought he was like 6'3" 220 lbs. He plays with that kind of power. At 6'1" 207 lbs. he is not really small. A lot of DB's are like 5'10" 185 lbs. So he is bigger than a lot of them. He is really not small and he plays bigger and more physical than his size suggests. Also again his size is not really small. Yes he will fight very powerfully for the 50/50 balls and he will come down with a lot of them. He is that type of player.

The irony.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Fairly sure how our front office will react!

Which will be exactly how?
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

BTW he plays a lot bigger and more physical than he is. The first time I saw him based on how physical and aggressive and powerful he is I thought he was like 6'3" 220 lbs. He plays with that kind of power. At 6'1" 207 lbs. he is not really small. A lot of DB's are like 5'10" 185 lbs. So he is bigger than a lot of them. He is really not small and he plays bigger and more physical than his size suggests. Also again his size is not really small. Yes he will fight very powerfully for the 50/50 balls and he will come down with a lot of them. He is that type of player.

The irony.

How so?

The irony.

How so?

Your post history

The irony.

How so?

Your post history

How so?
How so?

I remember you as a poster who has previously over emphasized size in receivers, tho I admittedly overexagerated to what extent by confusing you with Rascal. Appologies either way for derailing the thread.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Jan 2, 2020 at 7:37 PM ]

How so?

I remember you as a poster who has previously over emphasized size in receivers, tho I admittedly overexagerated to what extent by confusing you with Rascal. Appologies either way for derailing the thread.

I just want guys who can play. Size doesn't matter. But yeah size is nice and quite frankly this team could use more of it. Especially at WR. But not emphasized above talent and ability to play.
Baller!!! Like another Deebo !!!
Share 49ersWebzone