There are 174 users in the forums

Realistic LB Picks

Troy Dye is the type of athletic LB the 49ers need for their system. He runs about a 4.5-4.6. He's a fierce competitor. He broke his thumb in a game and had it wrapped up and continued to play.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Troy Dye is the type of athletic LB the 49ers need for their system. He runs about a 4.5-4.6. He's a fierce competitor. He broke his thumb in a game and had it wrapped up and continued to play.

My fav LB in this class, he will go too 50 picks and niners won't go LB in the 1st 3 rds even if they had the picks, a guy like TJ Brunson out of South Carolina should be around in the 5th, which is where I'd expect a LB picked..
Isaiah Simmons anyone?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Isaiah Simmons anyone?

He'll be gone before the 49ers get up to bat in the 1st round. Definitely a gamechanger type at LB.
I can't see us going LB before the 5th (assuming we trade down and pick up more day 2 picks). We will have Kwon, Warner, and Greenlaw. Day 3 guys at LB that can play special teams with some potential to start are where it's at in 2020 IMO. Looking forward to the profiles on the late round gems so I can start finding uploaded games or check them out in any remaining bowl games.
Share 49ersWebzone