There are 1,011 users in the forums

RB Eno Benjamin, ASU

Originally posted by scooterhd:
I thought he was BPA for a while there on draft boards. During the draft, and especially after the Breida I trade I thought the 9ers might go for him. Good fit for the system, but I see why the went after other needs, and a guy like Hasty might actually have a better chance of making the team because of special teams experience.

Nice to see 9er fans in Arizona in this thread. Recently moved to Gilbert and generally get a ton of flak for my 9er hats. I dont blame them, but its just nice to know there are a few on my side out there.

I've been to two Niner games in az, and there are a bunch of Niner fans it seems like. My cousin from the Bay Area went to asu and settled down in Scottsdale, and he watches the Niner games with a big group of Niner fans when he goes out
Originally posted by sacniner:
I thought he was BPA for a while there on draft boards. During the draft, and especially after the Breida I trade I thought the 9ers might go for him. Good fit for the system, but I see why the went after other needs, and a guy like Hasty might actually have a better chance of making the team because of special teams experience.

Nice to see 9er fans in Arizona in this thread. Recently moved to Gilbert and generally get a ton of flak for my 9er hats. I dont blame them, but its just nice to know there are a few on my side out there.

I've been to two Niner games in az, and there are a bunch of Niner fans it seems like. My cousin from the Bay Area went to asu and settled down in Scottsdale, and he watches the Niner games with a big group of Niner fans when he goes out

I went to the game in Zona this year and it was absolutely loaded with 9ers fans.
Originally posted by sacniner:

I'm in AZ. Been here about thirty years now (originally from Hayward). There are a TON of Niner fans in AZ because until the Cardinals came here in the late 80s, the Niners and Cowboys were always on TV.
Share 49ersWebzone