Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 476 users in the forums

New Year's Day Thread

Browse 49ers books and videos
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Simmons is a beast

2 TFL and a sack on the 1st series already
[ Edited by FL9er on Jan 1, 2019 at 9:09 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Josh Allen playing today - Kentucky vs Penn State - ABC, 10am PST.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 1, 2019 at 9:20 AM ]
Who to watch at LSU/UCF?
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
Who to watch at LSU/UCF?

I wish I can say Greedy but I don't think he's playing. Probably Devin White.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I wish I can say Greedy but I don't think he's playing. Probably Devin White.

I don't think he's playing either. Sack for Allen
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
I was wrong Devin White is playing, just caused a fumble on a nice open field tackle. Man he's fast in space.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I don't think he's playing either. Sack for Allen

he made himself known to UCF - Forced Fumble.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Devin White is an ANIMAL, wow
Hope they blitz White in 2nd half
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Oh now they finally throw to Hockenson 52 minutes into the game
Originally posted by FL9er:
Oh now they finally throw to Hockenson 52 minutes into the game

I want him on this team. Let Kyle go #YOLO mode with 2 TE sets next season.
Haskins coming up!!!!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Haskins coming up!!!!!

Originally posted by Heroism:

I want to see Ohio State players go #1 and #2 in this upcoming draft, nom sayin?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone