Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 767 users in the forums

ILB Troy Dye Oregon

Browse 49ers books and videos
Has speed and body of big safety. Would be great late 2nd or early 3rd round pick
Yes I think he's be a perfect LB for this defense, Troy Dye and Fred Warner could be our Telvin Smith, Myles Jack duo.. Dye has been incredible at Oregon and every year put up huge numbers..
I like him in the 3rd.

1: Pass Rusher (Bosa / Allen or trade down for Burns / Polite)
2: WR (Ridley or Hollywood)
3: LB (Dye)

Would be a really solid draft to address some key holes at value spots.
Originally posted by Bimbo_Coles:
I like him in the 3rd.

1: Pass Rusher (Bosa / Allen or trade down for Burns / Polite)
2: WR (Ridley or Hollywood)
3: LB (Dye)

Would be a really solid draft to address some key holes at value spots.

Wouldn't complain at all about that 👍🏻👍🏻
Staying in school.

😡
Originally posted by jersey49er:
😡

Would've been great to get him but I understand. This might be the last time in his life that he plays on the same team as his brother. Same reason their QB is going back
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone