LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

KeeSean Johnson WR. Fresno State

This is last seasons highlights but he has quickly made fresno state fans forget about Davante Adams. He went to the same high school as Adams and broke his records there and he is now breaking his records at fresno state. Without having Derek Carr to throw to him for his entire carrer like Adams had. At 6-2 and 208 he is well put together. not a speedster but catches everything. Currently has 54 catches 761yds and 6 tds.
[ Edited by Izyniner on Oct 29, 2018 at 6:03 PM ]
This dude caught my attention earlier in the year against UCLA. I really like what I've seen from him. He's got sneaky explosiveness and is tough with good size.

I'm waiting to if those measurables check out at the combine.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 31, 2018 at 1:26 PM ]
Would rather have Keyshawn Johnson
Guy is a beast
This is the exact play that caught my attention.

Great name
Originally posted by Heroism:
This dude caught my attention earlier in the year against UCLA. I really like what I've seen from him. He's got sneaky explosiveness and is tough with good size.

I'm waiting to if those measurables check out at the combine.

I am sure the measurable will check out. Curious to see what he runs looks like a solid 4.5. hero if you get a chance check out Allison middle line backer from Fresno state . You have a good eye for backers. I think this kid will be playing on Sunday's. Would like to see your opinion on him.
[ Edited by Izyniner on Nov 1, 2018 at 8:38 AM ]
I didn't realize he's a local kid from EPA. KJ is hands down my favorite WR that I've watched in this draft so far.

Scouted this kid last week and immediately thought he'd be a steady riser in what is an incredibly lackluster class this year.

Not a lot of standouts but this kid has some tools to work with and from what tape I've seen so far, seems to have legitimate NFL upside.

Just give him the damn ball
Watched a couple of Fresno games and spent half of the first one wondering if he was any relation! I gather he isn't. Good looking receiver although not sure I would spend a high pick on him. I don't suppose he would still be available in round 3?
Originally posted by Heroism:

I know it's a lazy comp because of school but i see davante Adams
I watched Fresno St vs Boise St last night, and I freaken love what I'm seeing from KJ. Dude doesn't just run good routes and have great hands, he's an alpha on the field. Physical and competitive as hell.

Strong hands.

The finish

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 10, 2018 at 12:08 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I know it's a lazy comp because of school but i see davante Adams

It's lazy but appropriate lol. Dude looks like Adams out there.
Share 49ersWebzone