LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Players of interest Thread

East Carolina senior WR Trevon Brown caught eight passes for 157 yards and two touchdowns in Saturday's 24-18 win over Tulane.

Brown (6'2/215) bolted for touchdown grabs of 80 and 31 yards in the second and fourth quarters, respectively. After opening the season with five consecutive contests under 100 yards receiving, the senior wideout has gone absolutely ballistic, posting 100-yard showings in each of his last four games. Brown has scored six touchdowns in that space. The Pirates' decision to swap out Reid Herring for Holton Ahlers at quarterback has played out beautifully for the talented wideout.
RB RyQuell Armstead. Hero will like this one. One cut and go ability. Good burst, vision, patience, lateral agility, long speed, and, despite not having Saquon Barkley legs, contact balance. Dude is a pinball at times. Havnt seen much in terms of pass catching or blocking, but he jumped off screen when watching for CB Rock Ya-Sin
Kris Boyd CB Texas is catching my eye.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Kris Boyd CB Texas is catching my eye.

He's been a steady riser throughout the year. Certainly a name to watch going forward.
Does anybody have any intel on Michael Jackson CB from the U?
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:

Dude is such a thriller of a CB.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

You know he's bad.
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

You know he's bad.

HAHAHA, I was thinking he is a Smooth Criminal with every pick and pick 6 he gets. But seriously though, what's the word on him?
Since linebacker will be position of need, and from the sound of things Devin White doesn't seem to be all too intriguing, what about Mack Wilson?
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

You know he's bad.

HAHAHA, I was thinking he is a Smooth Criminal with every pick and pick 6 he gets. But seriously though, what's the word on him?

Beat it with this garbage

Share 49ersWebzone