LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 424 users in the forums

Rondale Moore - WR/KR Purdue

• jimrat
  • Veteran
This guy is putting up big numbers as a Freshman, is on the small size 5-9 180lbs but squats 600 lbs, guy to keep an eye on.

[ Edited by jimrat on Nov 24, 2018 at 8:33 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Looking good vs Ohio State, so elusive
Dude is playing lights out and he's only a freshman too. Crazy lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
Dude is playing lights out and he's only a freshman too. Crazy lol

Tyreek Hill 2.0
I know that WR isn't even close to our biggest need now but I think there is a real possibility that Rondale Moore will be BPA at our pick and is another player born to play in this Shanahan system.

As one of the biggest supporters of Hurd throughout the draft process... no one can be sure that he's ever the same again after back to back season ending injuries.

This kid has everything to fit this system and I'm certain KS and JL will at least think about it if he's on the board.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I know that WR isn't even close to our biggest need now but I think there is a real possibility that Rondale Moore will be BPA at our pick and is another player born to play in this Shanahan system.

As one of the biggest supporters of Hurd throughout the draft process... no one can be sure that he's ever the same again after back to back season ending injuries.

This kid has everything to fit this system and I'm certain KS and JL will at least think about it if he's on the board.

On board. At receiver, I want someone that adds more speed that has to be respected as well as a Jalen Hurd type. I'm not expecting much from Hurd at this point with 2 years out.
I'm a huge fan of his. He makes guys in college look Pop Warner

But I think there has to be a huge amount of concern that he only played 4 games sophomore year and is missing this year. He basically played 1 year of college ball. For an undersized guy, I like to see them prove they have the durability.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Game time decision to play today
SF "met" with him.

Injury issues aside, kid is electric and a better route runner then he get created for.

him with Deebo/Aiyuk/Kittle is stupid to think about.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Would kill it in this offense.
I love this guy. Elite quickness, tough as nails. Really good feet. He keeps his head when things don't go according to plan. And a good returner too.

I would not cry salty tears if we got him, even with Deebo and Aiyuk.
Oh yeah, he's also fast as pimply virgin getting touched for the first time.

He explodes like lighting in a bottle. I've seen various Hill comparisons with other WRs, but THIS is the guy that really fits that mold.
Reminds me of Tyler Lockett
Share 49ersWebzone