There are 241 users in the forums

2018 49ers Draft Visits Tracker

Denzel Ward and Lorenzo Carter both visiting today per Rapoport
Originally posted by Awake:
Great post!

Interesting how many Lbs we've looked at. Looks like interior line might be focused on in the later rounds along with Tackle and safety. So the money positions are ER in round 1 or 2. BPA for DE/DT, CB, WR, RB, LB in round 2 -4. Probably with a focus on defense in the first 2 rounds.

Thanks.

Yeah it's interesting. With Fitzpatrick and Ward coming in, you can clearly see, every position has a round 1 grade in there save for QB and TE, meaning, they are ready to go BPA with that first pick...even if it's a trade back. But for many positions, if they don't get their guy in round 1, that position moves way down the board 4-7, while others stay a priority in rounds 2-3.

RB, WR, CB, LB were very close in quantity and quality so those are your flexible positions.

The only surprise was DE/DT being a top end priority rounds 1-4.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 5, 2018 at 6:59 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Denzel Ward and Lorenzo Carter both visiting today per Rapoport

I'm a huge fan of Carter. I think he can be a special player if he goes to the right team.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Solomon Thomas too. 2017 Draft Visit Tracker
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Barrows says the 49ers had a private workout with Isaiah Oliver. Big fan of his.
  • Awake
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Please no. This dude screams another Aldon Smith to me.

• Awake
Originally posted by FL9er:
Barrows says the 49ers had a private workout with Isaiah Oliver. Big fan of his.

Would we take him with our first pick?
Originally posted by Awake:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Would we take him with our first pick?

Only in a big trade back or up. He's slotted to go late first, early second round.
WR Dante Pettis
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hoping he DOESN'T make it to us.
Share 49ersWebzone