49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 727 users in the forums

Matt barrows of sac bee on knbr says the niners will draft

Browse 49ers books and videos
What's he basing it off of?
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
What's he basing it off of?

Probs not getting a starter at either position in FA
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
This I think is Barrows mock 1.0. He'll change his mind a couple of times before the draft.
What does he see in Davenport? Sorry, personal feelings on that one. Edmunds, Landry, or Roquan for the Front 7 I can understand. A top CB or S I can live with. Nelson if he slides.

But Davenport?
[ Edited by socal9er42 on Mar 7, 2018 at 7:07 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,532
Originally posted by socal9er42:
What does he see in Davenport? Sorry, personal feelings on that one. Edmunds, Landry, or Roquan for the Front 7 I can understand. A top CB or S I can live with. Nelson if he slides.

But Davenport?

You can get Landry in round 2.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
What's he basing it off of?

I would think the lack of pass rushers in free agency and the huge upside of both of these players.
Originally posted by Tylerawiseguy:
Matt barrows of the sac bee went on knbr today and says he thinks the niners will draft either tremaine edmunds or Marcus davenport . That might upset some people if we draft another DE but we need a pass rusher .

6 weeks before the draft and he comes up with this drivel? This is why Sacramento is so far behind....
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
What does he see in Davenport? Sorry, personal feelings on that one. Edmunds, Landry, or Roquan for the Front 7 I can understand. A top CB or S I can live with. Nelson if he slides.

But Davenport?

You can get Landry in round 2.

I am not as big on Landry as some in here but I doubt he falls to the 2nd. At least it surely isnt a given that he doesnt go in the first round.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
What's he basing it off of?

Years and years of complicated data and research coupled with new algorithms
Surprised KNBR is even talking Niners, its been all Giants lately, well always
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Surprised KNBR is even talking Niners, its been all Giants lately, well always

Buster Posey
That's his guess. Not like something Lynch told him.
Originally posted by Tylerawiseguy:
That might upset some people if we draft another DE but we need a pass rusher .

after drafting Solomon Thomas #3 overall, god I hope that kid gets better.
I don't think many people will be upset taking a pass rusher. I want Landry or Edmunds there.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Mar 7, 2018 at 8:02 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone