LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Skai Moore ILB SC 6-2 221

So this kid is crazy in coverage, finished his career with 351 tackles and 14 ints at South Carolina (top graded LBer in coverage among prospects in the draft). He's got some lengthwith sideline-to-sideline speed. Great instincts and would be a great prospect as our WILL.

He had a pretty serious looking next injury last yr, but looked like he was 100% (doctors will check that out at the combine). He lacks the overall size to play inside or at SAM. He's best out in space, but I can see you sending him in there to blitz.

He's a day three guy, if I'm gonna throw out a comp I can see a little Telvin Smith in him.

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 20, 2018 at 6:18 PM ]
Here's that speed

This is what he excels at and imo would be a great fit for this system

Nice job filling and then starting the lawn mower.

Best cover LB in college this year. Just slightly rated above Roquan in that regard. Would love to have him.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Here's another view of that play

Very impressive in coverage, assuming he's a combine invite I'm definitely going to be looking out for him..
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Here's another view of that play

Who is that..? That he just stone walled ? Not Samuels is it..? That would be impressive considering Samuels size..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Who is that..? That he just stone walled ? Not Samuels is it..?

It was Gallaspy(5'11", 225).

Very impressive in coverage, assuming he's a combine invite I'm definitely going to be looking out for him..

Yeah he is...he was also invited to the senior bowl but didn't go.
Who is that..? That he just stone walled ? Not Samuels is it..?

It was Gallaspy(5'11", 225).

Oh ok, idk if he's doing that to Samuels lol but Moore is nice prospect..
Been waiting for this thread to pop up. Idk why I didn't start it during the cfb season because I've been riding his hype train since his junior season. Spectacular coverage instincts and is a phenomenal tackler. He's gonna light up the combine, which could potentially move him to round 2 conversation.
Curious what Maddog thinks and where he has this guy slotted. I don't like many of the CB options after the 2nd round, so getting Jackson/Ward in the 1st and a guy like this later, along with maybe Jewell from Iowa, might be a good idea.
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Best cover LB in college this year. Just slightly rated above Roquan in that regard. Would love to have him.

Big praise - sounds like a great fit in our scheme...
Share 49ersWebzone