49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 730 users in the forums

Who is the best BIG WR prospect in the draft?

Browse 49ers books and videos

Who is the best BIG WR prospect in the draft?

  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,736
Originally posted by jcs:
Is this the "which receiver are we NOT going to draft poll?"

It's the which wr we will make our draft crush then not draft and be mad about. Then forget till 8 months later. Thread
The Drafttek website has us taking THREE of these guys in the draft..........Tate, St. Brown and Cobbs. Definite overkill
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,089
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
The Drafttek website has us taking THREE of these guys in the draft..........Tate, St. Brown and Cobbs. Definite overkill

lol I'm betting Lynch/Shanahan stay away from all three of those guys.
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by jcs:
Is this the "which receiver are we NOT going to draft poll?"

It's the which wr we will make our draft crush then not draft and be mad about. Then forget till 8 months later. Thread

"Which WR is needed to make Greg Roman's offense dominant?"
Sutton hands down but I think Tate is going to be a mid round steal and has pro bowl potential
Very good thread and thanks for the videos to
Sutton. The best WR in the entire draft
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I hope we bring in Moncreif in FA. That said, i like Cobbs out of this group.

Much rather bring in Paul Richardson and his smooth route running than just a tall receiver who can run fast.

Ideally, we'd want both. Race car packages with Goodwin and Richardson and a bigger body learning behind Garcon and for RZ plays. Richardson also is a premier returner. Kyle would have a field day with both skill sets IMHO.
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 4, 2018 at 7:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I like St. Brown the most from this group, but he's more tall than big.

I'd take Auden Tate. Dude is a tantalizing prospect. He's physically bigger and plays bigger than everyone here. He's super young and shows promising flashes on tape.

I wouldn't mind a small trade back and get Sutton but I'm with you later for St. Brown and Tate as well...very intriguing size and skill sets and learning behind Garcon? Yes, please!
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Sutton hands down but I think Tate is going to be a mid round steal and has pro bowl potential

I really have trouble thinking Tate lasts to the middle rounds. There is just so much to like with him.

Personally I'm not all that high on Ateman or Cobbs and see all three of Sutton, St.Brown, and Tate as fringe first round picks. Another guy i like quite a bit with size is J'Mon Moore, he sits around 6'2" and is smooth as hell.

This is a great year to need WRs. I initially thought to look at Ridley with our first pick but I'd much rather take what comes to us in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. (Perhaps trading up earlier in the 2nd to land the one we want).
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone