There are 86 users in the forums

Hercules Mata' Afa DE Washington State

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I asked this earlier but no response...,can this guy play the SAM?

Yes.
Originally posted by Heroism:
You still want Anthony Miller if he turns out to be 5'8" at the Senior Bowl?

He's listed at 5'11", 190 lbs, so he'll probably be around 5'10/ 185 lbs which is the same size as A.Brown and T.Locket. So yeah, if he's 5'10" and above, yes I still want him. If he's 5'8" which I highly doubt it then he'll definitely falls to our late 3rd and yes I would still draft him. The kid can ball and plays a lot bigger than his size and could be special in the future. Remember, A.Brown was drafted in the 6th rd and T.Locket went in the 3rd.
The son of Zeus hype is coming.

Just for his name alone he needs to be drafted pronto
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
You still want Anthony Miller if he turns out to be 5'8" at the Senior Bowl?

He's listed at 5'11", 190 lbs, so he'll probably be around 5'10/ 185 lbs which is the same size as A.Brown and T.Locket. So yeah, if he's 5'10" and above, yes I still want him. If he's 5'8" which I highly doubt it then he'll definitely falls to our late 3rd and yes I would still draft him. The kid can ball and plays a lot bigger than his size and could be special in the future. Remember, A.Brown was drafted in the 6th rd and T.Locket went in the 3rd.

Wrong side of the ball....
how is he compared to Pita last year?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

They're both Polynesian.

Hercules is a fulltime starter for WAZU and Pita was a situational pass rusher for the Utes. Pita is also still new to football and Hercules started playing football ever since he was a kid, so more football knowledge and understanding than Pita. Pita is still very raw with a lot of potential which is why Kyle kept him on the 53 man roster.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Jan 11, 2018 at 10:00 AM ]

Both greek.
He reminds me of a smaller Solomon Thomas. He is just so disruptive.

Keep in mind he played on the interior for most of his college career and will be asked to move outside.

I don't see a SAM when I look at him. I don't think asking him to set the edge and cover the flats is using him to his strengths. I think he would be a fantastic MLB in a 3-4 where he can line up off the ball and be a dynamic interior blitzer.

I don't see him as a LEO either. I have no idea where he will play but he is that type of player that has the motor and quickness to disrupt plays wherever he lines up.
Originally posted by genus49:

Both greek.

Lol.

Love this dude, actually could see him eventually moving to MLB. Will be interested to see how the kid tests and what he does for LB drills at the combine because i think that's where he best fits in.
Originally posted by coyote94:
Love this dude, actually could see him eventually moving to MLB. Will be interested to see how the kid tests and what he does for LB drills at the combine because i think that's where he best fits in.

MLB? How do you see him there? He's a pass rusher
Let's stop trying to move players away from what they do best.
Let's stop trying to move players away from what they do best.

For real
Originally posted by coyote94:

Jumping from d line to MLB is ridiculously hard. Completely different positions and responsibilities. Dude never played MLB as far as we know, he damn sure won't learn how to play it in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone