Originally posted by gold49er2183:
The thread is first day which is absolutely an A. If you think otherwise you are in the 1% and I don't know what you're smoking but it's not the good stuff.
No, his grade was for Day 2.
There are 574 users in the forums
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
The thread is first day which is absolutely an A. If you think otherwise you are in the 1% and I don't know what you're smoking but it's not the good stuff.
Originally posted by Rascal:Originally posted by gold49er2183:The thread is first day which is absolutely an A. If you think otherwise you are in the 1% and I don't know what you're smoking but it's not the good stuff.
No, his grade was for Day 2.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Well i hope we are in agreement on day one though
Originally posted by Rascal:Originally posted by mojave45:I gave an A again. But then I am not a rigid ideologue who can't see past my own biases and realizes that a new FO shouldn't be graded on how an entirely different staff drafted in the past. But I can see how a short sighted evaluator would think we should have gone offense on every pick, in a defensive heavy draft, and how that would fix an historically bad defense. Never mind that all our FA efforts were to try to stabilize the offense.
I stopped reading when I saw "A". LOL.
Joke of the century!!![]()
Noone with the tiniest bit of football knowledge would have given an A. LOL.
Sorry, you were just talking about bias, were you?? Is a bit rich, isn't it? LOL.