There are 155 users in the forums

Your 49ers Bold Draft Predictions

We trade down

Pick Corey Davis

Trade back up and get Charles Harris

Two potential Impact layers
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Kyle Sloter's tape is impressive. And man, what an amazing story. 5th - 6th round, go for it.

https://youtu.be/MNzyzlbOYu8
Carolina offers both 2nd round picks to go from #8 to #2. Then we're sitting at #8 and Washington decides they really want Trubisky and realize that Cousins is bouncing after the season and all they'll get is a 3rd round comp pick for him. They're hear that Cleveland is also trying to trade up for him, so they give us Cousins and #17 for #8 and our 3rd round pick.

At #17 we take Derek Barnett who slid down or Christian McCaffrey.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Apr 23, 2017 at 11:51 AM ]
@Highway 49 , there is a word limit to these posts if you want anyone to read it, and you've exceeded the limit by 1000000000 words.
49ers trade #2 to the Jets
They take Leonard Fournette at 2 and then they trade back into the first round and draft wr john ross
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Carolina offers both 2nd round picks to go from #8 to #2. Then we're sitting at #8 and Washington decides they really want Trubisky and realize that Cousins is bouncing after the season and all they'll get is a 3rd round comp pick for him so they give us Cousins and #17 for #8 and our 3rd time pick.

I would cry tears of joy.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
@Highway 49 , there is a word limit to these posts if you want anyone to read it, and you've exceeded the limit by 1000000000 words.

dude C&P a book for us to read
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Carolina offers both 2nd round picks to go from #8 to #2. Then we're sitting at #8 and Washington decides they really want Trubisky and realize that Cousins is bouncing after the season and all they'll get is a 3rd round comp pick for him so they give us Cousins and #17 for #8 and our 3rd time pick.

I would cry tears of joy.

Right? I keep going over scenarios in my head where this actually happens. Lol.
Trade #2 to Panthers (for Fournette). Niners get #8, #40, and 2018 second round pick.
Trade #8 to Cleveland (for Trubs). Niners get #12, #33.
Trade #12 to Kansas City (For Mahomes). get #27, #50, and 2018 second round pick and fourth round pick.
Trade #27 to Washington for Cousins.

#33 Draft D. Cook
#34 Draft J. Willis
#40 Draft Q. Wilson
#50 Draft B. Baker

John Ross falls to the 2nd round and is a 9er
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pho_t_9er:
John Ross falls to the 2nd round and is a 9er

we have shown zero interest in any of the op WR's to my knowledge i dont see us taking any before day 3
Originally posted by Furlow:
Kyle Sloter's tape is impressive. And man, what an amazing story. 5th - 6th round, go for it.

https://youtu.be/MNzyzlbOYu8

Dude's smooth
Cousins will be a niner
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Cousins will be a niner

Not so bold there.

My bold prediction:

49ers draft Corey Davis

I can't predict where, nor is Davis my favorite player in the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone