ESPN Draft Simulation - 49ers

• All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'd draft hooker over Fournette

I'd draft Thomas over Fournette.

I think I went too far, that was my worst case projection, but I think realistically Thomas makes a big difference to our DL.

I still have concerns, and another part of me that prefers Allen, but I can advocate Hooker without putting Solomon down

IF we can trade down and end up with hooker or Thomas I'll consider it a scucess.

As much as I dislike Thomas, I would too.
Good trade. 34 I would go mahomes. 39 would be tim Williams. 3rd would be ahkello witherspoon.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Don't agree with any of the stuff Bill Polian had to say with Thomas and Hooker.

If is safety, I am going with Adams who falls within the 9ers' new mantra of going for players with extreme physicality. Plus, the guy is a great leader on the field.

On top of that, I will not shoot down Foster, again due to his extreme physicality.

Hookers range is crazy! He fits more the type of scheme the 49ers are trying to implement. Foster definitely will be in the conversation should they be at #6
Originally posted by GORO:
Hookers range is crazy! He fits more the type of scheme the 49ers are trying to implement. Foster definitely will be in the conversation should they be at #6

Not anymore he won't considering his shoulder may require additional surgery(Shaq Lawson type situation)
Share 49ersWebzone